Marriage It Is

Chapter 12- Marriage it is

I ran off outside. I needed air because I felt like I had just done something I could never fix.

Before I knew it it began to rain.

"Wow! This is perfect for my mood." I cried.

I was going to just stay in the rain but then I thought of what would happen to the dress. I ran under a near by umbrella and stood there.

Baekhyun came out not to long after and went strait to me.

"Hey. Lets go, take my jacket so you don't get wet." Baekhyun said as he placed his jacket over my head and went to his car at the curb of the street.

The car was silent more then it had ever been. The intense atmosphere made it worst.

*****************************************************

When we arrived Baekhyun went strait to his dressing room and a security guard took me to my seat.

"Now introducing your one and only Oppas EXO!" yelled the annoncer excitingly.

Music roared through out the room as Baekhyun and all the other members arrived on the stage.

Their song Peter Pan was the intro song. Fans screamed their names over the music and I just watched.

The concert was normal until EXO started singing Baby don't cry .

I couldn't help but look only at Baekhyun and the world around me seemed to vanish.

Baekhyun's eyes filled with despair and sadness. I just wanted to hug him and there it was again the sharp pain in my chest.

I felt like i was suffocating. What was this feeling? Why did he look so sad about what I said. I thought he didn't like me? Why would he care if I thought we could be together?

Questions ran through my mind like a roller coaster. Confused and hurt I felt. I looked up at Baekhyun and saw water run down his cheeks.

Was he crying or maybe was the sweat?

He took his hand and quickly wiped it away.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After the concert I got a text from my mom and dad.

This is what it read:

"Meet us at the house we need to talk to you and Baekhyun."

///

"Hey." I said as I walked into the cafe and sat down at the table with my mom and dad.

"Honey, your here. Hello Baekhyun good to see you here too." my mom replied.

"I'm gonna get strait to the point. Why do I have to marry Baekhyun?" I questioned my parents.

"You both probably don't know but here is the story. We were having financial problems and Baekhyun's parents offered to help. They had one requirement though that you had to marry Baekhyun." My mom said sadly. " I know it isn't fair so me and your dad were arguing on wether to let you get engaged or not. I made the decision that you won't get married. Me and your dad will get another job to help us financially so it's okay."

I was astonished by the reason for marriage but I knew I couldn't force me parents to work extra. "I no mom it's alright I'll marry him. You know since me and him are childhood friends it won't be such a problem."

"What! Childhood friends?" My mom asked surprised.

"Are we not?" I questioned her

Everyone at the table got quiet.