Somebody once told me, the world was gonna roll me

BOOM! Magic, time skip to a few days later and conveniently the start of summer because I'm lazy and shit at actuall plot development. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. (Also, I didn't clarify in the last.....chapter...cus imma IDJIT ....as I've mentioned, but they are secretafying their face smashing)

Kirishima was packing to go home for summer, cus that's what people normally do at summer, when someone knocked at his door.

".........Shitty Hair?"

"OH BAKU-BABE!" He opens the door to immediately get strangled.

"THE SHIT'D YOU CALL ME!?"

He stared blankly like the little derp he is. ".......Baku......bro?" Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure idiot."

"So did you just come here to asphyxiate me, orrrrrr?"

Bakugou dropped him with a horrified look. "N-NO.....idiot.....I..was wondering if you could stay at my place for the summer..."

Kirishima gave him the shark boi equivalent of the suprised pikachu meme. "Aaaaaand why is that mah dude?"

Bakugou blushed. "My...*sigh*...my parents have been fighting a lot.....I....I'm pretty much planing on staying in my room and trying to drown them out...I...I don't really...wanna deal with this shit myself...you know?"

"......yeah bro.....I'll ask my parents..." Kirishima pulled out his phone......with a Mew Mew Kissy Cutie background...(Ten points to District 12 if you get that reference....or either of those two.... )

"....Thanks...nerd....Get your shit and meet me outside."

AND NOW THEY'RE AT HIS HOUSE! Ain't I an expert storyteller?

"Ok, Kirishima just...don't...try to interact with them too much..." Kirishima nodded as Bakugou opened the door. They heard screaming within seconds. With an obvious pained expression, Bakugou walked into the kitchen where his annoyingly loud parents were. Kirishima, being the pathetic lap dog he is, followed him. (I'm sorry, he's not pathetic, I just thought it would be better than horny...)

".....Hey...mom..." His mom, still screaming at his father, didn't really notice him.

"I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT! YOU NEVER FUCKING-...... KATSUKI! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

"...It's summer, you old hag. I don't really have a choice."

"YOU BRAT! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME AND WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?" She noticed Kirishima.

"He's my...friend, mom...I though he could stay here for the summer..."

She scoffed. "Yeah right, you don't have friends, remember dumbass?" She leaned over in front of Kirishima. "Hey kid, how much did he threaten you to make you come over here?"

He looked shocked. "N-NONE! He didn't-"

"Oh so he paid you then." She looked over at Bakugou. "Getting that desperate, you failure?"

Kirishima noticed his pained expression. "I came here because I wanted to. He in no way forced me."

"Sure kid, Katsuki, I swear to fucking god If this kid dies while he's here, I'm unowning you."

"Yeah sure mom." He dragged Kirishima up to his room and face planted on his bed. Kirishima noticed him shaking slightly.

"Uhm...Baku-.......Kat....bro...you ok?"

Bakugou wrapped his arms around his idiot bro-friend. "...Please don't leave..."

Kirishima gently pet his back. "I won't bro."

AND TO END IT ON A COMEDIC NOTE, because that is necessary to me, Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the idiots house...knock knock, Who's there? The chicken. USE IT ON YOUR FRIENDS! THEY'LL HATE YOU!