Three

Marshall's POV

There is nothing in this world that breaks my heart more than seeing my beautiful wife cry. What hurts even more is the fact that I'm the reason why she is crying.

I honestly have no idea what had gotten into me, to lead me into having sex with Khloe. All I remember is one minute I was in the club with my friends, the next minute I wake up in bed with Khloe.

I don't remember what happened only bits and pieces of that night. I knew that Melissa was going to be upset with me, so I decided not to tell her about it. But now she has found out and if she leaves me than I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Though I have to say that the thought of her leaving, made my heart ache. I can not, and I will not let my wife leave. I will do everything in my power to make sure that she doesn't leave.

The next day
Melissa POV

When I woke up at 7 am, I decided to go on Instagram. There were a lot of comments about what Marshall had done. People were attacking Khloe for what she had done. They were also coming after her sister for defending her. I almost felt bad for them but stopped myself.

I took a selfie and posted it on my stories. Then I went on the internet looked for a picture of Khloe. And posted it.

@MelissaMarshall:   You know I find it funny how the same person who was screaming and crying about her boyfriend cheating on her with her sister's best friend, now has the guts to do the exact same thing to another women

@MelissaMarshall: You know I find it funny how the same person who was screaming and crying about her boyfriend cheating on her with her sister's best friend, now has the guts to do the exact same thing to another women. Not to mention another woman's husband. Thanks for messing up my marriage and life YOU BITCH!!!

@Unknown: Yes girl let it out, she is a bitch

@Unknown: @KhloeKardashian you should be ashamed of your self. Your a disgrace to all women.

I looked at the comments without any emotion. How dare they do this to me I've never done anything wrong to either of them.

By the time I got out of bed it was 10 am and Marshall had already gone to the studio, so I decided to pack up my things and go home to my sister's house in South Africa since I am South African. If he loves me he will come after me.