One

Melissa's POVS

There it was, the picture that turned my world upside down. This picture has destroyed my trust in him. It was a picture of my dear husband of 6 years and Khloe Kardashian kissing. I have to say that this is so humiliating. My husband's name is Marshall Mathers, or better yet known as Eminem to the rest of the world.

I have been scrolling through the tv, when I came across E! News, and to my surprise they were talking about my husband. Let me give you some background knowledge. Marshall had gone to LA to work on a song. Or so I thought. Apparently he has been cheating on me.

I honestly had no idea of how to take this. Was I no longer good enough for him? Had he finally gotten tired of me? This has always been my greatest fear.

I am a 26 year old woman and he is a 47 year old man. I had meet him at the age of 18, got married to him at 20, and given him a son at 22.

I had always feared him growing bored of me and going after women closer to his own age. It was finally happening. On the tv screen was a picture of Marshall and Khloe kissing at a club. The two looked to be very comfortable with each other.

Breaking News:

"It looks like Eminem has been getting a lot of love and it is not from his wife. Here we have a picture of reality star Khloe Kardashian on the lap of rapper Eminem. The two were found booed up at a club in California. Sources say that the couple has been getting pretty close for some time now, and that they aren't surprised that this has happened. But Eminem does have a wife meaning that he has been cheating on his wife. Who we have come to know him as being protective over. What is also surprising is the fact that Khloe was just cheated on by her baby's father, Tristan Thompson. Now hear she doing the exact same thing to another woman."

I quickly shut off the tv and started crying. I just couldn't believe it. I wanted to tell myself that the pictures were fake but I just couldn't. I knew that I would be fooling myself to think so.

"Mummy!" I heard the voice of my 4 year old son, Jason. I quickly wiped my eyes, put on a fake smile and went to play with him.