Five

Mashall POV

I got home after a long day at the studio. All I wanted to do was to take a shower and spend some time with my son, and also to try fixing things with Melissa.

Today has been hell for me, and it is all because of the fact that my wife is angry with me. But she does have a good reason for it since I did cheat on her while she is pregnant. So I am the husband of the year on that one.

When I walked in the house something felt different. I started walking up stairs towards Jason's room. It was weird because usually he runs out to great me, but not this time. I walked into his and didn't find him. So I just thought that he was with Melissa in our room.

I walked out of his room to my room. But what I found to be weird is that I could not hear any of their voices.

I walked into the room, but saw nothing. I walked into our closet. But what I found was very surprising.

I didn't expect to find many of her clothes missing. My heart dropped as I feared that she might have left me. I ran to Jason's room to check his closet. I found that many of his clothes were missing as well.

This was not good. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Melissa's number. She didn't pick up. I then sat down and tried calling about 20 times with her not answering. I then decided to send her a text, but she didn't reply.

I then called Hailie. "Hey dad," she said as she picked up the phone. "Hey, do you know were Melissa and Jason are?" I asked her, hoping that she knew. "No dad. But I did try calling her, but she didn't answer so I just thought that she was with you," she said back to me.

"Ok, I love you bye," I said quickly. I had a feeling that I would find her in South Africa with one of her sisters. That is exactly where I was going.