Wash Day

(☝🏽 = Kam)

I glared in the mirror at the hot mess sitting atop my head. I dreaded what was coming, but knew that it needed done.

If didn't do it now, I'd be out here looking like Who Dunnit It And Why.

I ran my hand through my curls one last time. I had to stop bullshitting and tackle the feat that was Wash Day.

Anybody with the same curl pattern and texture as mine can relate to the Wash Day Struggle, but it is what it is.

I slipped off my t-shirt and leggings, leaving me in a sports bra and panties as I headed to the bathroom to get started.

Halfway to the bathroom, I heard his voice ring out in confusion.

"Kam?"

"Yes babe," I replied, knowing what he was about to ask.

"Why are all these products around the tub?"

That's when I remembered: today would be Luke's first encounter with Wash Day.

I didn't respond, just rounded the corner into the bathroom, seeing him standing there enamored by the number of hair products before him.

He held his hands up, as if to ask me what the deal was. 🤷🏽‍♀️

"I'm about to wash my hair, babe. And before you ask, yes, I need every one of these."

His green eyes glossed over, as he rifled through the different products one by one.

"Coconut co-wash, Argan oil leave-in conditioner, edge control, black seed oil. Babe, I've never heard of any of this shit," he said, honestly.

I leaned up to kiss his cheek, "Of course you haven't, babe. You only have this to deal with," I said, ruffling my fingers through his dark curls.

He chuckled, "True. Well don't let me get in your way," he said, kissing me softly before heading to leave the bathroom.

I stepped out of my panties and slipped my sports bra off, turning toward our jacuzzi tub.

"On second thought, you look like you could use some help," Luke grinned, pivoting back into the bathroom, his eyes locked on my naked frame.

"You tried it! Don't be trying to distract me, sir. I have work to do," I laughed, turning on the tub's jets.

As the tub slowly filled, I dipped my hand in to ensure the right temperature. Finding it, I glanced back at Luke, who eyeballed my naked body. His wide smile was on full display as I stepped into the water.

"You know, I could give you a hand or two..." he insinuated, pulling his t-shirt off, leaving him in a black wife beater.

Nice try Kuechly, but no.

"If you get in here I'll get distracted and never finish, babe. But you're more than welcome to pop a squat and help me," I said.

He grinned, the brightness of his smile making me smile.

"Your wish is my command, babe."

He sat on the lip of the tub behind me as I settled in and prepared to put in work on this mane.

"Where do we start?" Luke asked, innocently.

I slid my body down into the water, dipping my head back long enough to let the warm water soak my strands. I sat up, turning to Luke with a smile.

"Well, you can start by grabbing that little pink bottle of argan oil shampoo and get those big hands to work."

"Yes ma'am," he chuckled with a wink.

~

Here we are over an hour later, still in this tub, finally done with the work that comes with my Wash Day.

We went from washing, to conditioning, to washing again, then deep conditioning...until Luke lost his patience with the tedious process and sweetly suggested he refill the tub with clean water so we could relax together in the warm bath instead.

I obliged, sitting wrapped tightly in his arms. We enjoyed the quiet but peaceful moment.

Pressing his lips gently to my earlobe, he spoke, "Kam, you know I love you right? But next time you wash all this hair...count me out."

I laughed at how defeated he sounded.

"Seriously babe? It wasn't even that bad! And you did a really good job for a first timer. I'm proud of you."

I thought back at how good he really did do, and how borderline erotic the experience was to have him do something as innocent as washing my hair.

His hands, so famously known for fucking people up at the linebacker position, were gentle, attentive, sensual, and comforting.

The way his fingers slowly massaged my scalp, the way he kneaded small circles into the nape of my neck, the way he would sweetly sweep bubbles away from my face before they got into my eyes...I was sitting here having a whole lust session in my mind about my handsome ass man that sat directly behind me, holding my body tightly against his.

The thought made it feel like the temperature in the room went up 25*.

"What you thinking about, Kam?" Luke whispered.

"Huh?" I asked slightly confused, turning to meet his eyes.

"I asked what was on your mind. I was talking to you and you just moaned out of the blue," he laughed.

I licked my lips and turned completely around to face him. Slowly straddling him, the warm water sloshed around us in the tub with our movements.

He looked up at me, his eyes turning a shade darker. No matter what words came out of my mouth, I already had him where I wanted him, based on the emerging hardness that grew rigidly against my butt.

"I was thinking about you. About how good of a job you did. And about the fact that you deserve a reward," I said, kissing him slowly between each sentence.

I hovered my lips against his as I dipped a hand into the water, wrapping it around his thickness and guiding it into me slowly. He inhaled sharply at the euphoric feeling, his head rolling back at the pleasure.

"Eyes up Luke," I breathed, tipping his head up so his eyes met mine.

We sat still for a moment, enjoying the feeling of his thickness filling me as our lips entwined.

Wrapping his arms around my body to pull me closer, he spoke, "If this is my reward for helping you wash your hair...make sure you pencil me in for the next one," he growled deeply, his hips starting to mash up into me.

"Your wish is my command, Daddy..."

fin.