5

I was going around the kitchen in circles, it made no sense. Why would Jimin commit suicide after I yelled at him. Either it's true or it was a set up.

"Y/N!"

"Coming!"

I rushed to Jungkook, who was staring in shock at the TV. I turned to it.

On the TV

"Hello, my name is Lee So-Hyun and we are here at *** Complex. Police have the body of a 23-year-old man identified as Park Jimin. Last night, he commuted suicide with a note saying that he didn't love the world without the person he loved."

Jungkook shut off the TV and turned to me. Jungkook was going to burst into tears again, so I grabbed more tissues and wiped his tears.

"The worst is over, relax. Everything will be fine Jungkook."

"I hope so."

I went over and hugged him to comfort him as he placed his head on my shoulder. I heard him say these exact words on my shoulder:

"I love you Y/N."

I heard him loud and clear, but I decided not to say anything so that he doesn't get to nervous.

Yoongi POV

I headed to work early, almost the same time as Y/N came in. I expected to see her sitting near the computers, but she wasn't there. I just thought that she was running late, so I waited for her.

I was called in for work, but she still didn't arrive. I was already getting worried about her.

At break, I then realized that Jungkook wasn't at work also. My head just had a thousand thoughts that both of them were up to something, at that point, my sanity level dropped lower than it should.

I started twitching and breathing heavily, so I quickly excused myself to go calm down. It's settled.

Tonight, is when I kill Jungkook.

End of POV

Jungkook seemed to have stopped crying, so I let him rest a bit more. It was kind of late.

"Hey Jungkook."

"Yeah?"

"It's getting late, you should go home..."

"I don't want to! I-"

"Okay okay. Just don't cry, you make me feel bad."

"Okay, Thanks Y/N."

"No problem."

"You can sleep in the guest room, I can sleep somewhere else!"

"But-"

"Take the offer or leave." I flashed him a warm smile.

"O-Okay, I'll go now."

As he stood up to leave, the door opened, revealing a tired Hoseok.

"Hey! Welcome home!"

"You weren't at work today!!"

"I overslept, and I also wanted to calm down about those cheaters I met a few days back."

"Right, and this is Jungkook, right?"

"Right, he's going to stay here for the night."

"Guest room?"

"Yup, I'll just sleep here."

Hoseok just nodded and went straight upstairs.

"You should go too."

"Okay, goodnight Y/N!"

"Goodnight!!"

I turned the TV and watched some K-Dramas until I fell asleep. The night went pretty smoothly, and that was great.

I woke up really early, since I had to go back to work today. I went to Hoseok's room and woke him up. I told him to wake up Jungkook while I made breakfast.

I didn't even reach the staircase, and that's when I heard Hoseok yell out my name.

"Y-Y/N~!!!!!!"

I dashed to the room, and saw that there was no one there. It's like if Jungkook didn't even exist. I don't understand this anymore.

Yoongi POV

I snuck over to Y/N's room so I could take a few photos of her before I went to eliminate Jungkook. There was a surprise for me, Jungkook was in the room instead of her.

"I'll just have to kill him a bit early this time."

The window was unlocked, so it wasn't that hard to get in. Jungkook was sound asleep and the TV downstairs was on. I knew Y/N would be sleeping at this hour, so it was perfect.

I had a tranquilizer with me, which was from the clinic, and I injected it in him, making him fall unconscious. I carefully picked up the body, set it down outside, and closed the window shut.

I knew a route where people don't walk by, so I used it to walk home and arrived safely.

I placed him in a room where no one doesn't even know about, and tied him up. I wanted to make him feel worthless, then I can have him commit a murder-suicide.

Then, I would eliminate two targets at the same time.

This is just what I needed.

End of POV

I don't understand what's happening, everyone that I care for, even the one I hated, was gone. Jungkook was just gone.

The window was closed like it was last night, but I made no sense.

"Hoseok, tell what the hell is happening right now?"