8 (Edited)

Jungkook was the murderer of the case, but before he was caught, he had killed himself.

'Why did he do that?'

I stood up and walked around in circles, it made no sense at all anymore. Jimin committed suicide, Jungkook was gone and now he's dead, and Minsaki was killed by Jungkook.

This was planned by someone, but who? I know that Hoseok didn't plan it because he was away for a few days and he was with me the whole time. Yoongi...

No, he's just too sweet to do such a thing. I like him a lot, but there's no way he could've done this.

Hana, but that's impossible, Minsaki and Hana are sisters and I just found that out after seeing Minsaki again at the store.

Jungkook couldn't have, he was with me a few days ago and then he disappeared without a trace. Now he's dead.

Just thinking about Jungkook dying made me wanna cry. I was about to burst into tears until I heard someone knock on the door.

I held my tears back for a bit and went to open the door. Yoongi was there.

"Y-Yoongi? What are you doing here?"

"I just witnessed the murder case!"

He freaked and looked even more pale than he was, so I told him to come in and take a seat.

Yoongi carefully explained everything to me. He wanted me to know that Jungkook was at fault, but unfortunately he had died.

I told him my assumptions on who did all of this. I tried to fit everything, but in the end, it was just a mess.

Yoongi, hesitating, stretched his arms out to me and I just hug him tightly and burst into tears on his chest.

I never wanted to let him go, and after crying for a while, I hesitantly released from his reach and looked up to him.

"You're such a comforting person Yoongi."

I warmly smiled at him, his ears turned read and his cheeks started to burn up, so he looked away.

I giggled slightly at his actions and spoke to him a bit more before he left. I needs to get all this mess out of my head.

-

Yoongi POV

'Another day at the clinic, the day only gets better when Y/N's around.'

I happily walked in to see that Hana was in her place, I didn't want to sit down next to her, and luckily Jae-hyuk sat next to her. He really likes her, but sadly she likes me.

I heard the door sliding and saw Y/N entering, my heart started pounding like there was no tomorrow. She greeted me and went to get her clipboard filled with appointments. She left the room when she was called in.

Soon after she left, Hana and I had been called in and she happily waited for me to get to her pace. I sped up my pace and rushed out of the room once I had my clipboard.

I looked back and Hana looked defeated. I don't like her at all, the only one for me is Y/N.

End of POV

-

After a long morning of attending people, it was finally time for break. I got my lunch and sat at Jae-Hyuk's table. Yoongi sat next to me and Chae-sang sat where Jungkook usually sat down. Hoseok wasn't coming back until next week, so might as well bond more with the guys.

Chae-sang started to talk about Jungkook killing a pregnant women and then killing himself. I spoke a bit about it and Yoongi told them about him being interviewed by the police to see if he was linked to the crime. They were unable to link him to the crime and set him free.

It was depressing to hear about Jungkook again, so I told the guys that I was going to leave for the day to relax about everything that has happened. Yoongi insisted on taking him with me to comfort him after last night, so I agreed.

We both signed out and left the building together. We stopped for some ice cream and then continued walking. The more we talked, the more I knew about him and how much I loved Yoongi.

He was cold, but a total softie on the inside. That's one thing I like about him. There are many more, but it was just take too long to say them.

We then made it home and I went to change out of my uniform. After that, I went downstairs quietly since I wanted to surprise him, that's when I heard it all.

Yoongi...

He had confessed his love for me in my living room, and he said he loved me too much to left me go to another person.

I just turned red at his actions and then calmed myself down. I then walked towards him quietly to scare the shit out of him.

"Boo."

"AH SHIT WHAT THE HELL?!"

I just laughed at his reaction and I was about to die from laughter. He was really a comforting person, and I loved him.

-

It's only been a few days that I've known Yoongi, so I wasn't ready since there were people dying around me. I wasn't ready to confess to him, so he now has to wait.

Me and Yoongi we're chatting and getting to know ourselves a bit more. I know almost all of his tastes and what he likes in a person. I don't wanna seem like I paid attention and the next day I dressed how he liked.

I'm going to start from head to toe, then he won't noticed too much at least. For now, I told him to leave because I wanted some time alone and he did what I said.

The reason I needed time alone is so that I can visit Jimin and Jungkook. I would burst into tears when I arrive, but it would be worth it.

-

I arrived to their graves, and visited Jimin's first and cried until I couldn't anymore, I did say that I missed him and that I would forgive him. I then went to Jungkook's and dropped down to my knees and burst into tears again. It was so upsetting on how they died, like if someone was planning it.

I have a few suspects...