9

A few months passed and there had been no deaths recently. So I started to be suspicious about everything being planned. It was a gut feeling, so I agreed with it.

Once I entered the building, there was a tall boy with messy hair near the enterance.

"Hello!"

"Ah- Hello, do you work here?"

"Of course I do! What do you need help with?"

"I just got this job and I don't know what to do at all!"

"Don't worry, just follow me and I'll be your tour guide!

"Thank you—"

"Right, my name is Y/N!"

"And mine is Seokjin!"

I walked him to the directors office and introduced him to his fellow coworkers and then ended the 2 hour tour at the main entrance again.

"So, now just grab the clipboard with your name on it and head off to work. When you hear the bell, it break time. You'll be called again when they need you to work again!"

"Thank you Y/N, I hope to see you again!"

I just nodded and headed off to work. I had a whole two-page list of patients that I needed to see, about 100 to be exact.

-

I sat down with Hoseok and noticed that Seokjin had joined us. I greeted him and tapped on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Why is he here with us?"

"You haven't meet my best friend, I forgot!"

"Oh~ okay then!"

We all introduced ourselves properly and got to know each other a bit more. I actually didn't know they were best friends, but the more you know, the better.

After almost an hour, I was called in. I said my goodbyes and got back to work again, just trying to see the rest of the patients.

Yoongi POV

I saved a spot for Y/N so that she can sit with us, but Hoseok had brought someone I haven't met before. I'm pretty sure his name is Seokjin, some nurses were talking about him.

I wanted to call Y/N over, but Hoseok called her and she sat down with them. She was whispering something to Hoseok, he then introduced Seokjin and then they just continued talking.

I'll admit, I was jealous. My sanity level was once again, dropping slowly. I excused myself to the bathroom. I calmed myself down for a few minutes and returned to the cafeteria.

Seokjin, his cheeks were slightly red, so I assume he has a crush on Y/N. But, that's not going to happen. I want her to be mine, so that's what I'm going to do.

End of POV

-

Once I finished up for the day, Hoseok and Seokjin walked up to me to walk home together. I just nodded and joined in on the conversation.

Seokjin was pretty cute, and when he pouts, he just looked even cuter than ever. The more I thought of Seokjin, the more I forgot about my feelings for Yoongi.

-

Once we all arrived home, Seokjin said his goodbyes and walked across the street and went inside his house. Now I know Seokjin lives right across from us.

"You know Y/N, you might have some competition here!"

"What do you mean?"

"You know how Yoongi loves you right?"