13

I woke up the next morning and Seo-Yun was above me snoring. I giggled and headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast for the group, but there was food already in the table with a note.

'Eat well, you know I love you.'

Once I read the note, Manager came up to me.

"A boy with white hair arrived at company to give food, we denied but he said it was for you, he called you his girlfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend!!"

I immediately rushed to my room and called Yoongi.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Did you really drop by to leave food for me?"

"Yes I did!"

"You do know that I can cook right?"

"Yeah, but to celebrate you being a part of an official group, I brought you your favorite food!"

"That's why I love you!"

"W-Wah?"

"As a good friend!"

"I got my hopes up for a second there!"

"Ji-Young just woke up, call you later!"

I ended the call and Ji-Young was walking towards the food Yoongi left me.

"Did Manager buy this?"

"Nope, Yoongi did..."

"Good boy—"

"Finish that sentence and I won't share with you."

"Good friend of yours you have!"

"Thanks!"

I went to the rest of the members dorm and woke them up to eat. Ga-Yoon basically ran towards the kitchen. She grabbed a tray of food and started eating.

"Calm down Ga-Yoon, no ones going to take the food from you! We each have our own tray!"

She ignored us and continued eating like there was no tomorrow. We just laughed.

-

Once we finished eating, Manager came up to us and said our stylists were waiting for us.

"Where are we going?"

"To the studio!"

"But we didn't even spend a day together!!"

"I'm going to introduce you to your producers so you won't have a problem recording music by tomorrow."

We all walked to our rooms and our stylists measured us quickly and found the best clothing we could wear.

"Perfect!"

After that was done, we drove to the studio to meet our producers.

"Hello ladies!"

"Hello!!"

"My name is Taehyung, and I'm going to be your producer!"

"Our name is Midnight! But my name is Ji-Young!"

"Ga-Yoon!"

"Seo-Yun!"

"Min-Hee!"

"Y/N!"

"Cool, your vocal coach here wants to listen to each of you sing a song and then as a group to see what we can do!"

We spent the whole day at the studio recording, singing, drinking water, laughing, and texting.