Day Before Competition

(Y/N's POV)

I really hoped that for one single day we could do without the drama, but of course Michelle, Sarah's mom had to make it so she got kicked out, dragging Sarah with her. Now the groups had to bed re blocked, myself right at Brady's side, holding his hand tight as the drama went on.

"Can't they just get along for one day?" You asked, looking up to Brady as he shrugged, his cheeks red from you grabbing his hand. Letting go after a moment, you went back to your spot while Miss Abby tried to figure out how to regroup the number with Sarah gone. I just sat quiet, knowing that Miss Abby was on edge, anything could make her go ballistic. Jumping back into the water the last time, you slipped and fell, hurting your wrist and knee badly.

"Brady, go bring her to the bathroom, get her some ice." He nodded and scooped you up and brought you into the bathroom, setting you down on the counter.

"You alright? That seemed like a pretty hard fall." He spoke as he gently brushed a tear away from your cheek, a smile coming into your face. He returned your smile and gently pressed an ice pack against your knee.

"Tell me if I hurt you, alright?" He asked, looking to you as he held the ice pack to your knee and gave you the other one for your wrist.

"Do you wanna go back in there?" He questioned as he placed his hands on the counter next to your thighs, yourself nodding as you gently rested a hand on his shoulder, biting your bottom lip softly.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks Brady." You spoke, Brady soon lifting you bridal style and carrying you back into the practice room. You playfully kissed his cheek as a thanks, but didn't realize how tomato red his cheeks were.

Watching Brady was honestly really fun, it made you fall for him even more. Every turn, leap and walk over made you fall for him more and more. He really did know how to tell a story. Miss Abby asked you if anyone was off beat, putting you to work since you were sitting out.

"Um..Hannah could use a little more facials and Pressley should watch her feet in the mirror when they're out of the water." Miss Abby nodded at my critiques and smiled at me, thank goodness she wasn't mad at me.

"Exactly. And you guys seem afraid of the water, you guys need to act like it's any prop. I don't care if you have to roll off that stage." You giggled a little bit at what Miss Abby said, trying to quit it before she realized it was you. With the help of Brady you got out of the practice room when it was time for lunch, sitting in Studio B to have lunch. You tried walking on your knee a little more, a cartwheel on your wrist didn't work out too well.

"Hey hey, take it easy. You'll be fine. Just take it slow." You were stressing way too much to take it easy, you needed to be good for competition. You had the group dance and the duet to do! You couldn't let Abby and Brady down! Quickly shaking your head you tried to put some pressure on your knee, slowly working again.

"No, I have to be okay. I can't take it easy. I can't let you or Miss Abby down because I got injured. And you're not talking me out of this so don't even try." You were stern until the end, but you let a small smile escape at the end. He could tell you were joking at the last part, helping you out by trying to put some weight on your knee.

"I think you're knee might be good. Wanna try and go over the routines?" Brady asked, yourself nodding simply as you stepped out to the middle of the practice room and performed your part of the group dance. You didn't even notice Brady staring at you the entire time, just trying to focus on your dance.

"Alright that feels good. Wanna try the duet?" You asked Brady who quickly nodded, he made sure to be careful with you. He pressed a gentle and sweet kiss to your cheek before pulling away, chuckling softly as both of your cheeks were a bright pink.

"Maybe we should just eat our lunch.." You mumbled, Brady nodding quickly as he didn't let go of your hand until you two were sitting down, he didn't wanna let you go. You both slowly began to much on your sandwiches, talking and laughing the entire time.

"Hey Y/N? What's your favorite flower?" He asked as you were kinda surprised by the question, since it was outta nowhere.

"Oh, definitely f/f. Why do you ask?" You questioned, tilting your head to the side as you popped an apple slice into your mouth. He quickly shook his head and answered, waving one hand like it didn't matter.

"Just wanted to make conversation, no reason." He spoke, even though you really didn't believe it, you let it go. It sounded kinda far fetched, you decided not to make anything of it. You questioned him about it a little bit after practice and when you two video called, but he wouldn't tell you why.

(Brady's POV)

Y/N sure is persistent, but I wasn't giving away my plan. Thankfully they had no idea of what I was doing. Everything was in order now, and just in time. I had to figure out what I was gonna say though, I worked on that till about 4am, writing it down so Y/N didn't know. Now that empty vase is finally full, just like my heart, thanks to Y/N.