Competition Day! Pt 2

(Brady's POV)

I took a deep breath and walked out onto the stage. Everyone was still clapping from our win, but now it was my turn. I saw Y/N bring his/her hands to his/her face and I could only smile bigger. Getting down on one knee in front of him/her and I could only look at Y/N, I wasn't even focused on the crowd.

"Y/N ever since I met you, I can't get you out of my head. The moment I talked to you, I knew you were the one for me. You're caring, kind sweet, honest, loving and always want to help people in need. And God, you're best dancer in this building. Please, it would make the happiest man in this planet...Will you be my girl/boyfriend?" I asked as I heard awws from the crowd. I'm so nervous he/she won't say yes, their mouth covered so I can't see if he/she is deciding or not.

After a moment he/she nods his/her head yes and I quickly hug him/her as I stand. Hearing a bunch of claps, I gently cupped his/her cheek and looked to him/her for permission, biting my bottom lip. A small nod made me smile, leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to his/her lips. It sent fireworks off in my stomach as my body heated up like a wildfire. When we pulled away, he/she playfully messed up my hair and noticed both of our moms standing and applauding, Y/N taking the roses and my hand and sitting back down by the rest of our team.

Everyone looked really happy for us, except for Sarah. I didn't care, I have Y/N and that's all I need.

(Y/N's POV)

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD! BRADY ASKED ME OUT! ME! Y/N! ME! After I finally realized what was going on, I snapped back into focus that I was walking back to the dressing room, Brady's hand in my own and roses in my other arm. I still had a bunch of makeup on my face, but stood on my tip toes as I pressed a kiss to his cheek before walking in. Everyone was cheering and clapping as all of us kids came in.

"Okay, I know we're all happy cause we got all of the overall scores and Brady and Y/N are together. But, I still saw eight soloists on that stage. Your job was to work together, but I am happy with the scores and that it worked out for Brady and Y/N." Miss Abby spoke and I felt my cheeks light up pink. I nodded and I wiped off my makeup, only looking up when Brady spoke.

"I just wanna thank Miss Abby for talking to the host and letting it happen and giving me tips. And thank you mom for helping me write out what I was gonna say." He spoke, turning back to his mom as she pressed a kiss to his cheek. His mom helped? Abby knew?! I giggled as I turned to Miss Abby.

"I should've guessed, you do always love to play match maker Miss Abby." You teased, knowing there was always something with Miss Abby. Whether it was a surprise member coming to the team or helping to set people up, there was always something. Miss Abby gave one of her nods where she was saying 'of course I did'. I giggled at the motion and continued taking off my makeup. After I got changed out of my costume, we were back on the bus. Sitting next to Brady, of course, we held each other's hand, watching Netflix while we cuddled in the backseat.

"You guys better not be doing something you shouldn't!" Miss Abby teased, getting a weak smile from me as I drifted off to sleep. I felt a small kiss on my forehead, cuddling up to Brady as much as the armrest would allow us. This was the best competition and the best day ever. By far.

------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for 1.66k views! I didn't think this book would get this big! I promise to update more often!

-NerdyAmericanFemale