Competition Day!

(Y/N's POV)
AAAH! It's competition day! I'm so excited! I hop out of bed quick, put my hair up into the style that would be needed for my duet with Brady. Oh my gosh I was so excited to see him! My crush on him has only grown more and more and I can't stop it, every time I see him, I just melt. Hopefully I won't make a fool of myself. Throwing on an ALDC black crop top/hoodie and matching yoga pants, I woke my mom up, then walked into the bathroom to put on contour makeup so I wouldn't have to once we got there. I put a little bit of contour on my stomach so it looked like I had abs. Once all that was done, I grabbed a quick breakfast bar and went to go and start the car quick.

"Mom! Are you ready?!" I yelled, soon hearing my mother come out as she put her earrings in. Thankfully after a little bit we got to the ALDC Dance Studio, finding Brady quick.

"I'm not too late, am I?" I asked out of breath, I ran from the car into the dance studio at my fastest pace. All he did was chuckle and hold me by my forearms.

"You're fine, our duet is up next though, so stretch quick." He teased, messing up my hair as I quickly slapped his hand away with a whine. The male chuckled slightly as I quickly did my splits and stretched quickly before Gianna called us in for our duet.

(Time skip to the bus)
(Brady's POV)

Both practices went well, and Y/N looked great in them! My plan was perfect! I'd been working with Miss Abby and with my mother on the plan and they said it sounded great! Hopefully it all goes according to plan. Miss Abby told me that she'd spoke with the manager at the dance competition and allowed my plan to happen, but I did have to make sure I don't forget my speech in front of everyone.

Soon enough we all got on the bus, and Y/N sat next to me. I handed him/her an earbud and we watched Netflix the entire ride there. After a little bit Y/N started getting tired, so I wrapped my arm around them and they gently rested their head on my shoulder.

"Thanks Brad's.." He/She mumbled, letting his/her eyes fall closed, his/her lips slightly parted as he/she fell asleep. I carefully took out my earbud and set it high on my should so Y/N wouldn't notice a difference, mumbling out my speech before I took away from my sight and said it perfectly! At this point, I was hoping and praying nothing would go wrong.

(Time skip to competition)
(Y/N's POV)

I walked into our room and started getting ready, carefully applying my makeup for Brady and I's duet. GiaNina asked everyone how we were feeling today and I smiled a little bit.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm nervous,but I'm pretty excited." I answered, focusing on my makeup as I went to the bathrooms to get changed. Coming back was weird, I saw Erin and Savannah walking away from the dressing room with Michelle in the doorway. Sneaking by her was hard since she was taking up the entire space, I had to duck down far until she saw me and moved when I was fully through except for my foot. I smirked as I went back to my station and let my mother start contouring my arms.

Brady and I got out there and this was the moment I was excited for. The kiss. He gently set me down, dipped me as his grip was gentle but tight on me, and pressed his lips to mine. It was just for a few seconds, but those few seconds were heaven. His lips were soft, sweet and gentle against mine...And I'm pretty sure he applied chap stick before going on stage. Hearing the audience cheer startled me a little bit, walking off stage with Brady hand in hand.

"Oh my God, we did great!" I squealed as I jumped up to hug him, since I was shorter. He just smiled and hugged me back, a small blush on his face that wasn't makeup.

"Yeah, you did great." He teased, his hands still on my waist without me realizing. I felt myself gently place my hands on his chest, leaning up as I stood on my tip toes. My eye fell closed until...

"We should probably go get ready for the group number." Brady mumbled and I nodded, feeling dumb for thinking that he may like me. Of course he only kisses me because of the dance! Stupid Y/N! Of course he doesn't have feelings for you! Your mind told you, walking back with small tears forming in your eyes.

(Brady's POV)

WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I rejected a kiss from Y/N! I'm so stupid! No, no, I need to save it till awards. Then it'll be special. Quickly, I distracted my mind as I started getting ready for the group, getting my hair right and then throwing on my white jacket to match my undershirt and white wash jeans.

Awards
(Brady's POV)

I think the dance went really well and I really hope that was get first, otherwise Miss Abby will be really upset at us. We all sat down, holding each other's hands as we grew nervous. None of us wanted Miss Abby to yell at us, but hopefully we at least placed.

"And your top scoring overall junior duet goes to..." I was so anxious, I could feel Y/N gripping tight to my hand and I felt a small blush come to my cheeks.

"Brady and Y/N with Bully from Abby Lee Dance Company!" I got pretty excited as Y/N and I went up to get our award. Everyone from the team quietly congratulated us and we nodded back to them, I bit my bottom lip. Did the group dance place as well as the duet? I sure hope so.

"And you're top scoring 9-11 junior small category group dance goes to...Broken Hearts, Abby Lee Dance Company!" The announcer spoke and I grew excited, I even noticed Miss Abby clap with her hands above her head. After a moment she gave me a thumbs up, which was my signal to go and get the flowers and do my speech. I told the announcer to hold on a second politely and he of course knew what I was doing.

"Okay, all you ladies can go back..Except for you Y/N." He spoke, I was so happy for everyone who helped me do this, I grabbed the roses and noticed Y/N standing there clueless. She/He was so adorable, I can't believe I'm about to do this. I take a deep breath and walk out into the stage...

------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been updating lately but I am so not sorry for the cliffhanger. Till next time!

-NerdyAmericanFemale