Chapter Eleven

"Sinbad!" You whine pulling out of his hold. "I was talking to my--"

     "Don't you dare call me your child!" Judar points his wand at you.

     "Then how else am I suppose to give you the love you deserve?" You sweatdrop at your own words. Really? Did I just say that? Please don't say anything dirty!

     Judar smirks. "With your--"

     Your face is tinted a faint pink.

     Sinbad hits Judar on the back of his head. "Don t even go there! Y/N dear, ignore him." Sinbad holds your hand with a strained smile.

     "Uh, you okay Sin?"

     Ja'far sighs. "Guys, can we please get back to the main topic?"

     "On with the episode! Ignore my interruption and continue on~!"

     "Epis--" before the guys could question what episode meant you interrupt. 

     "Continue on!"

     "Well, you reacted to him because he's a Magi, didn't you?" Sinbad continues his lines with Judar.

     Judar refocused his attention on Aladdin after making eye contact with Sinbad. "Hey, kiddo. My name's Judar. What's yours?" You notice the mischievous look in his ruby eyes.

     Aladdin is caught off guard. "Oh...um...My name is Aladdin."

     Judar gives a closed eye smile. "Is that right, Aladdin? As a fellow Magi, let's be friends." Judar our stretches his hand for a false handshake.

     "Judar!" You let out a war cry and smash your head harshly against his all the while gently pushing Aladdin behind you.

      Judar's hand had launched towards Aladdin's face but since you pushed him behind you Judar's fist instead rammed into your stomach.  I thought they said he was weak physically?! That's going to leave a bruise!

     You both flinch and groan in pain. Judar crouches down and cradles his throbbing head while you cradle your stomach. You look at Judar with teary eyes. "What did I tell you?"

     "Not to...fight chibi," Judar whines with a surprisingly cute pout.

     "And what did you do?"

     "I tried--" Judar glares at you. "I don't have to explain myself to you!"

     "Y/N!" Aladdin jumps into your chest and hugs you. "You didn't have to do that for me! Are you okay?" His blue eyes look up at you in worry.

     "I'm okay. Of course, I had to! I said I'd protect you so I did!"

     "Judar!" Sinbad and Ja'far both yell with fire in their eyes. 

     Ja'far looks you over like a worried mother. "Are you okay, Lady Y/N?"

     "Yes-- Ja'far just call me Y/N." You wave a hand dismissively.

     Ja'far let's out a relieved sigh.

     Judar finally gets up. "I know, kiddo! Since Y/N here blocked you from my punch how about you show me your King's Candidate!"

     "My...King's Candidate?" Aladdin, who is still hugging your chest, looks at Judar in confusion.

     "Yeah, you have to have one or two around here somewhere, right?" Since Aladdin doesn't reply Judar scowls.

     "How many times a day do you scowl?"

     "What's going on here? Not going to tell me, is that it? Okay, I'll just have to search for him myself." Judar let out a bored sigh. Suddenly his eyes glow.