𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵💔

My mother pulled out a fucking gun on me.

"Get.The.Fuck.Out.My.House" she said. I was on the edge of tears. Suddenly I just cried my eyes out. You could see the pain in her eyes, like she didn't want it to come to this look.

But she is a completely crazy bitch that I want nothing to do with. I wiped off my tears and went upstairs to pack my stuff. I took the biggest suitcase I could find in my closet. And the sad thing was that there was school tomorrow. I packed al my necessities. Underwear, deodorant, bras and you know the rest.

I finished packing my stuff. At this point I was so fucking pissed. Not even sad. My mother pulled out a gun on me? I decided to wait in my room for a little maybe if so my "mom" could check on me or change her mind. So whilst I was doing that I posted on my sc. it's all I ever do🤷🏾‍♀️

 it's all I ever do🤷🏾‍♀️

I texted Jazzy.

I knew her mom, her mom and my mom were like besties🤦🏾‍♀️I went downstairs and took the key to my car while my mom and Geneva are just smirking and eying me down as I go

I knew her mom, her mom and my mom were like besties🤦🏾‍♀️I went downstairs and took the key to my car while my mom and Geneva are just smirking and eying me down as I go. I stuck the middle finger up and left that bitch.

I got inside the car , turned the key and started the car. I started driving over to Jazzy house which wasn't far at all. I got there and knocked the door. Jazzy opened it and gave me a hug. It was 10:53 and I was tired as FUCK! I went upstairs to her room and told her everything. By the time I was done telling her everything I was fast asleep.

                            NEXT MORNING
I assumed Jazzy was up so I said good morning but I was clearly wrong. She was snoring her life away🤦🏾‍♀️I decided to use this chance to post a Instagram pic. Ok pretty stupid to do that considering what everything went down. But I knew my mom would look at it and I wanted her to know I don't fucking need her🤷🏾‍♀️and plus I look my best in the morning😭
——————————————————————————
@rasssta

 But I knew my mom would look at it and I wanted her to know I don't fucking need her🤷🏾‍♀️and plus I look my best in the morning😭——————————————————————————@rasssta

Liked by @jazdaog and @mxneyjaee and @xxxtentacion and 48,158 others

rasssta Don't need a fucking body🤷🏾‍♀️.!
View all 904 comments

@liar don't act all big and grown you bitch😭
          | @xxxtentacion stfu
@jazdaog kill it sis and don't let no one tell you different💜
——————————————————————————
After I saw Jazzy's comment I looked for the side of me and saw Jazzy using her phone.

"What the fuck. Wasn't your ass just sleeping😭"

"Fuck that shit I don't sleep" jazzy replied

I laughed. I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I showered. When I was done, I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. I went to my luggage for clothes.

(Go follow me and daholat outfit page on the gram @da

(Go follow me and daholat outfit page on the gram @da.fittz)

Me and Jaz we're finally ready so we hopped in the car. I plugged her phone into the aux cord and we started singing along to Burma Boy.
🎶YE YE, YE YE YE YE YE YE YEEE🎶
It was really catchy😭🤷🏾‍♀️we got to school a few mins later.

we got out her j-wagon and walked to the entrance. We encountered the NOT ONE BUT TWO FAKE ASS BITCHES. Raquel and Geneva. Me and Raquel was a story for another day🤦🏾‍♀️but these bitches got knives in the pockets that are sticking out. WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY GONNA USE THOSE ON!?CAUSE ITS MOST DEF NOT ME!!!

                                 Jahseh's POV
i walked in to the enterance of school with Michael and Stokely and already see tension going on with Geneva and Rihanna. I knew what went down with Raquel and Rihanna and I knew how bad of a person Raquel was.. so in case she wanted to do that stupid shit..I was ready to pull the glock out..