BLAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHH!

Hey!
This book is 200% (Stan AKMU) random.
I just want to have a book where I write about anything and everything. It's probably going to have a lot of kpop, music, musicals, Disney, and dancing.
Also SLOTHS!!!!

Just look how freaking adorable it is! I have a sloth merchandise collection and so far I have 8 sloth stuffed animals, their names are Pie who was my first ever sloth item and I love him, Cookie pie's older sister, Crumpet who was exposed to chem...

Just look how freaking adorable it is! I have a sloth merchandise collection and so far I have 8 sloth stuffed animals, their names are Pie who was my first ever sloth item and I love him, Cookie pie's older sister, Crumpet who was exposed to chemicals when she was little and it turned her orange, Scone who got chewed on by my dog and now his fur is stiff, Eli and Milo who are both small and can hang on things, Cotton Candy who is pink and looks like cotton candy, and Lumpy don't ask me why it's named that because I do not know the answer. Then I have to felted sloths. I have two sloth paintings. And I have random sloth clothing items and accessories.
Anyways,
Here's the start of my completely pointless book I'm making