Episode 2: Escape

Reminder if you guys forgot
    *= 1st or 3rd person
    **= someone's POV
—————————————————————————————————————
**Jinx's**
    I laid down on my bed muttering " Someday I will" as I stare at the blank wall from the top of my room. After an hour and so of gathering my thoughts I decided to draw something to what I was feeling the drawing was a big female's eye with a teardrop falling and in the middle of the eye was a jail cell with a pair of hands holding the two bars like how it wants to get out. While I was drawing there was a knock on my door, the door opened " Hay Jinx" said Satan then sitting on my bed " Hey douchebag" I replied sarcastically " So what did dad grounded you for this time?"  "  Sneaking out without his permission and also almost destroying half of the guards while sneaking out" Satan sighs then said "And let me guess you got your ass kick by Alcaro while you were at the street wondering around, right?". I was a bit embarrassed to admit it that I did actually lost to a fight from a hellhound but then I replied to him back obviously saying yes. Satan shakes his head slowly while sigh at the same time " Jinx you need to know that it is too dangerous for you to be by yourself without anyone looking after you" right after his commitment I grumble " I know, I know it is dangerous for me but why the hell do you get to go out by yourself and not me? I've done a lot of training for almost my whole life and yet dad is saying that it's too fucking dangerous for me, I just want to be free for once I wanna do teenager things like the others from Hell do" I laid my head on the table letting out a long breath.
*3rd*
    As Satan saw his little sister sad he got up and put a hand on her shoulder " Jinx the reason that I get out by myself is because I have more training experience than you, I've been doing it for 2,100 years. Learning how to make magic and using advanced training skills. But how about this,you can sneak out again right now while I stay here and pretend that I'm sleeping so when the guards check in on you, they will think that you're sleeping is that a deal." Jinx looked at Satan as she got up and gave him a big hug " Thanks Satan your the best" " No problem Jinx. Now go" Satan then went into the sheets of Jinx's bed and right away he fell asleep and as for Jinx she used her shapeshifting power to disguise as her older brother. She opened the door and left her door as the Ogres closed it and didn't even stop Jinx only because they thought it was Satan but it was actually the princess who used her shapeshifting power, as she completely left the castle and into the street Jinx finally changed back into her normal self. Jinx looked back and started to jump happily for a bit then went to roam around Hell all by herself.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I hope you guys like the second chapter or aka episode, sorry if it is short I did it in the last minute 🤣 and also for any grammar issues and anything like that I'm still working on it. But expect a new episode next Saturday