Episode 3: Freedom?

*3rd*
    As Jinx was walking around town she spotted something interesting inside a clothing window. She walked inside the store looking around for a bit here and there, until she saw the one main item that she saw outside of the window, it was a one of a kind spider bracelet that had a BlackWidow symbol on the top with the fangs on the mouth showing a bit of blood in the tip of the fangs as well. Jinx looked at the price of the bracelet it was nearly almost $100,000 Helldollars, " God damn this cost a lot of Hell money. And thanks a lot dad for cutting out my bank, till he reopened it". Jinx put down the box then left the store, it was for nearly 2 hours she walked around the city until she felt a strange urge that someone was following her the whole time which was starting to creep her out. Jinx walked a bit faster plus turning random corners of the street. The anonymous creature was gaining on Jinx's pace, all of a sudden Jinx decided to make a run for it and so has the mysterious creature as well, Jinx tried to look back to see who was following her but all she saw was a shadow running after her. Jinx accidentally ran into a dead end as she turned around the shadow came closer and closer to Jinx, the creature finally revealed himself from the light and it was the Chainsawman. The Chainsawman is a creature from Hell who has one hand that is a chainsaw and the other a normal hand while his whole face is really bloody with claw marks everywhere with an eyepatch on his left eye. " Well, well, well looks like I got the Hades daughter also known as the princess of Hell. You are going to make me rich of selling your body parts to all kinds of creatures" he said in a raspy voice of his, ' Why am I not attacking him?!?! I'm just froze up and can't do anything I need someone to help me now!!' Jinx said in her thoughts, as The Chainsawman was getting closer to her inch by inch the Chainsawman froze for a minute or two then black blood squirted all over the place covering the whole wall and getting some on Jinx too. " W-Who are you? And what do you want from me?" Jinx said the mysterious creature who saved her. " You are going to be dead now Jinx".
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N: sorry for the short episode I was doing a lot of chores  and didn't get to write a lot. But don't worry the next episode will be way more longer I promise, that and I want to start this series a bit slow and steady and to not get rushed. But I hope you guys like it tho 
So follow,  vote, and leave a comment