Hiccup x Sick!Reader

Ah choo!

   You sniffled loudly sucking the snotband germs back into your nose. You shivered in disgust at your sickness but mostly because you were freezing.

"You look worse." Hiccup snorted and you slapped his shoulder.

"I just need some sun, water and lots of sleep and I'm good to go!" you said enthusiastically but ended up coughing violently in the process. Hiccup gently pushed you on your back, to where you were sprawled out on your bed.

"Stay." he warned squinting his eyes at you, you whined kicking your legs as he left the room.

'What a nag.' you thought and sighed loudly.

You just wanted to get outside and enjoy the fresh air, being cooped up makes you feel worse. That and this sickness was a curse, you were supposed to be asking that dweeb out right now but instead- he was taking care of you.

You grinned evilly and slid off the bed making your way to the bedroom door, you could hear Hiccup banging around in your kitchen.

You tip toed to the front door and swiftly opened it, you took a deep long breath of fresh air and spun around soaking up the sun.

"I feel better already." you smiled collapsing on the grass. "Y/N!" Hiccup shouted from the door way, you peered over at him a goofy grin plastered on your lips.

"Come rest or you'll never get better." he warned. "Just a few more minutes Hiccup honest." you pouted and rolled around.

You heard heavy footsteps coming towards you at fast pace and soon enough you could no longer feel the soft luscious green.

"Hiccup!" you gasped, he was carrying you bridal style right back into the house. You coughed and wiped your nose sloppily, "You're gonna get sick Hic.." you frowned.

"Then I guess we'll be sick together, now rest." Hiccup tosses you onto the bed with a huff and you yelp.

As he turns around you grab the back of his shirt and pull him right down next to you. You cuddle into his neck and shut your eyes, cheeks heating up but not because of your fever. the

"Y/N what are yo-" Hiccup starts and then looks down at your peaceful form. He smiles warmly at you, and wraps his arms around you.

You both fall into a peaceful slumber..

-

"Ack! I told you Hic!" you sneezed. Hiccup stared at you sleepily, his nose red from snot and an ongoing cough.

"You must have been really contagious." he groans rubbing his temples.

You laugh followed by a coughing fit, you lean over and place your lips against his lovingly.

Hiccup blushes , "I- What was that for..?"

"That's what I was tryna do before I got sick, now YOU rest dummy." you giggle and push him onto the bed.

You cuddle back up beside him and shut the lights off, returning back to sleep.

—-

Just a short fluffy one, I'm trying to continue updating but i have a lot going on right now;( I have so many ideas for stories and I am still taking requests for this collection book! Don't forget to vote and say hello in the comments <3