not really a party

Mikasa's pov

Pulling up to the yeager's home will always be strange to Mikasa. The pale white house, she lived in for almost nine years had made her feel safe, yes, but it also made her feel like a burden. Mikasa shook her head slightly trying to drown out of her thoughts, she stepped out of her car, grabbed her bag and snacks then locked it.  walking swiftly towards to front door she pulled out her house key and was about to unlock it when she heard screaming from the other side.

Mikasa drew in a deep breath, silently unlocking the door and opening it slowly.

" I'LL KILL YOU, ALL OF YOU I SWEAR!!"

She stared ahead at eren who was screaming at the the flat screen tv that was mounted on the living room wall. Mikasa let out a slow breath she was holding in and slowing closed the door behind her. Relaxing her grip on her keys she slipped them in her pocket before marching towards eren.
He had his gaming headset on, and was fully immersed in the game. His fingers were slamming on the controller's buttons.

" i swear to GOD YOU FUCKING HORSE!!!" eren screamed, flinging his headset off to the other couch on the other side of the room. He huffed angrily and slammed his controller on the couch he was sitting on. Mikasa came and stood in front of eren arms crossed.

" you know...if you break another controller, carla isn't gonna buy you a new one." she lectured sternly

" i know ok." eren rolled his eyes.

" the fucking horse face is too damn good at that game i think he's cheating." eren muttered angrily

Mikasa rolled her eyes, halfheartedly before sitting next to eren.

" or maybe, you're just not as good as you think you are..." she smirked putting her bag of snacks on her lap, digging threw them she pulled out her chips and soda.

" oh like you're any better." eren scoffed, reaching over mikasa to grab her chips

Mikasa smacked his hands away, before pulling open the chip bag and giving a handful to eren. They munched on chips quietly for a few minutes before eren spoke up again.

" so you went to the store after school? You could have told me. I was kinda worried when you weren't here before me." eren muttered softly.

" i was on a mission."

" to get chips?"

" mm no i got these because i was hungry, i bought someone ear buds. I broke theirs." mikasa spoke shooing erens hands away again.

" you? Mikasa ackerman? Broke someone's earbuds?" eren looked baffled

" why?"

" it wasn't on purpose.." she muttered, embarrassed

" it's fine i made sure that she got them."

" who?"

" Annie"

" yikes" eren winced putting a chip in his mouth.

" im surprised she didn't kill you for breaking them,i mean she threw connie on his ass for touching her phone." he spoke still chewing the chip

Mikasa shrugged, balling up the empty bag, and flinging it at the trash can by the the opposite couch. It sunk in with a swish. Mikasa pumped her her fist, in a small victory.

" i mean... I also got her a soda and some advil. It seemed like she was having a bad day." mikasa shrugged again, playing with her soda bottle.

Eren gave her a look before standing and dusting himself off before heading towards the door. He grabbed his shoes, and started putting them on.