4

JORDAN POV

I heard an alarm go off and I heard Marcus grunt. He leaned over behind him and turned off the alarm. He turned back over, and he thought he was slick. He was trying to go back to sleep.

"Marcus, get up we have to get ready to go to L.A." I told him.

He sat up and he looked at me all tired. I sat up and climbed out of bed. I went to the bag and put on this.

 I went to the bag and put on this

I had on my Adidas on. I came out and Marcus was wearing this.

He had his hair flipped towards the side

He had his hair flipped towards the side. He looked up at me and he always giving me this look that he makes when he see's me in different types of clothes.

"What?" I smiled at him.

"Nothing, it's just you're beautiful." He told me.

"Thanks." Hiding my blush.

We went downstairs and we loaded the car. We drove to the airport and we went to park the Car at the airport. We walked through security and we went to a section where no one is there. I sat down, and Princesa sat on the left of me and Emma was on the other side of her. Marcus sat on the right of me. I had my air pods in my ear watching Anerican Horror Story. Then I felt my right being pulled out. I looked and saw Marcus putting it in his right ear and we watched the show.
(⚠️WARNING SMUT IN TRAILER⚠️)

We watched the show and then we heard the fly attendant called for us. We scanned our tickets and we went on the plane. We got to have the plane to ourselves. Emma, Princessa, and Martinus sat in First flight. Me and Marcus sat in the very back of the plane. Kjell-Erik, Gerd-Anne, and some guy named Erik that is idk what he is to Marcus and Martinus sat in the back of First Class. Me and Marcus were watching American Horror Story. I was sitting by the window and he sat in the middle seat. I was about to fall asleep. I was kinda dozing off, I was soon leaning and my head laid on Marcus' shoulder and I fell asleep.