9

JORDAN POV

Me and Marcus were in the living room watching "The Get Down." We were cuddling on the couch. Princesa was playing the backyard with Emma. Martinus was sitting on the other couch watching the show with us.

"We are going to work and boys, be ready to come to football practice in 45 mintues." Kjell-Erik told the boys.

"Okay." They said still looking at the TV, but I looked at them and then I looked at the boys. THEN I lip sync to them.

"I will tell them to get ready." I lip sync to them. They nodded. They walked out and I paused the show.

"Hey." The boys said.

"Did y'all even listen to y'alls parents?" I asked them

"No, what did they say?" Martinus asked

"Y'all need to get ready for football practice and y'all have to be there in 45 minutes or should I say 44 minutes." I told them. They both got up and they went to go change. When they came back down Martinus had a football in his.

"I will be outside waiting for you Marcus." Martinus said going outside.

"Okay." Marcus said. He came up to me and leaned down and kissed me.

"Come with us to our football practice." He begged.

"No, I can't have to watch our sisters." I told him.

"Okay, I love you Babe." He said and kissed me one more time.

"Ti Amo too." (I love you too.) I said.

He backed away, biting his lips. I rolled my eyes. He walked out the door then the girls ran inside.

"Now, can we watch Stranger things?" Princesa asked. I nodded. They ran to the couch and they turned on the show. I walked up stairs and I laid down on Marcus' bed. I got on my phone and got on YouTube and cast it to his TV. I was watching The Dobre Brothers.

Later

Marcus walked in and he flopped on the bed.

"Hey Baby, How was practice?" I asked him.

"It was good, I tired and I ready to go to sleep." He said.

"Go ahead and get into the shower and put on clothes and we can eat dinner and go sleep." I told him.

"Okay." He said. He kissed my lips and he got up and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom and closed the door.

Later

Marcus came out with out a shirt and wearing shorts. He also had his hair in a man bun. We went downstairs and ate and we went back upstairs. I turned on the TV and put on The Get Down. We were cuddling and I looked up at him and he noticed that I was looked at him.

"What?" He said smirking.

"You look better with your hair down." I told him.

He took down his hair is went everywhere. I flipped his hair on his right.

"Better." I said.

He leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back. We laid there and we were staring to fell tired. I turned off the TV and we fell asleep.