12

MARCUS POV

Me and Martinus were in back stage and we were kicking a football around. Jordan, Princesa, Emma, and mom went shopping for clothes. Me and Martinus we went to our dressing rooms. I went to go sit down on the couch and I was on Instagram, when I was scrolling through I saw Jordan had posted something. It was her, Princesa, and Emma. They were at the mall and they're standing in front of a water fountain and it was beautiful. I liked the photo and I comment "My beautiful girl is having a blast.💖" Then she likes the comment in 2 minutes. 20 minutes later, my door opened and I saw Jordan wearing this.

 20 minutes later, my door opened and I saw Jordan wearing this

I bit my lips and I smirked. She walked up to me and sat down on the couch beside me. I put my arm around her and I pulled her into me and kissed her lips. She kissed back. We pulled away and soon the door opened. It was my dad.

Kjell-Erik: Marcus you have to take a nap for an hour before the show.

Marcus: okay.

I laid down and I had blanket over me and Jordan stood up and she was about to leave. I immediately grabbed her hand and she looked at me smiling.

Marcus: Take a nap with me.

Jordan: Okay.

She took off her shoes and I pulled her on top of me and I put the blanket over us and we fell asleep.

Later

JORDAN POV

I woke up from someone shaking me and Marcus. I looked up and I saw Kjell-Erik.

Kjell-Erik: Wake up got to get ready for the show.

Marcus: Okay.

Kjell-Erik left the room and I got up and I went to my phone and see if I got any notifications and they mostly were from Instagram that people liked or comment on my photo that I just posted an hour ago. I felt a pair of arms around me and I heard a whisper.

Marcus: I love you, sexy.

He kissed my neck after saying that. I bit my lips. I turned my head and I kissed his lips. He let go of me and I turned around and he was taking off his shirt and he put on a shirt and he took off his shorts and put on pants. He had on Yellow pants and black shirt.

The door opened and it was Martinus wearing this

Martinus: Marcus come in we have to go on in 5 or 10 minutes

Marcus: Okay, I'm coming.

Marcus came to me and kissed my lips. Him and Martinus walked out and I follow behind them.

During the show

Marcus: Now everyone, some of y'all may or may not know this, but I have a girlfriend. Her name is Jordan and we are going to bring her out.

One of the producers carried a chair out on the stage and Marcus came to me and walked me to the chair. He sat me down on the chair and he kissed my cheek.

Marcus: Now everyone you all know what is going on.

Then this song came on.

Next day at night in Trofors, Norway.

I was laying down on the bed and I was on my phone. Then I saw a light. I looked to the bathroom. I saw Marcus leaned up against the door seal. He had a towel around his waist. He looked so hot and sexy. He was looking at me and he was smirking at me. I sat up and I put my phone down on the night stand. He signal me to come over to him. I stood up and I walked over to him. He immediately put his arms around me and started kissing my neck roughly and he picked me up and press me against the wall and I had my legs around his waist. He was being to rough and I was kinda getting scared. I wanted to push him off, but myself wouldn't let me. I was scared and enjoying it. I then started kissing his lips. He walked us over to the bed and he laid me down on the bed.

⚠️WARNING SMUT WARNING⚠️

He started pulling off my shorts and my panties. He got down on his knees and he stuck his head between my legs and he started licking my pussy. I moaned lightly, gasped, and I bit my lips. He moved his head and he looked at me.

Marcus: You like that don't you?

He smirked at me. I looked at him with a smirked. He took off my shirt and he went over to the door and locked it. He came back to me and kissed up from my stomach and he kissed up to my boobs. He started sucking one of my boobs and the other was being massage with his other hand. He stopped and I stood up and I pushed him on the bed and he smirked at me.

Marcus: Someone's Fiesty.

I smirked back at him. He got down on my knees and I stocked his Dick. I heard him groan. I stopped and I used my hand and I stroked it. He grunt again.

Marcus: Babe, quiet teasing.

I stopped and I got up on his lap and He put his dick in me and I gasped when he put it in me. His dick is big. He had his hands on my ass cheeks. He started bouncing me up and down, and I started moaning.

Marcus: You're tight, Babe.

He went faster and I started to moan even louder. I buried my head in his neck and moaned in his neck. Then I felt a knot in my stomach.

Marcus: Babe, I'm going to cum.

Jordan: Me T-Too.

Then we both cummed and he came inside of me and I came on his dick. I got off of his dick and I laid right next to him and I kissed him and he kissed back. We laid there and we fell asleep.