The CD

He went to the TV room. Almost everyone was sitting there. Elijah, Kol, Sarah, Rebekah, Finn and Mikael. Everyone looking blankly at different spots in the room. When Klaus walked in all the eyes were at him.

Sarah: Klaus you okay my love? You look like you cried.
Klaus: I'm fine. Were is Killian?
Sarah: He is still in his room.  He hasn't come out of there much. What's that?

She said referring to the CD.

Klaus: It's a surprise, a gift from Kacy. Haven't seen it yet. I wanted everyone to see it at the same time. Can you all go grab the others?
Elijah: Sure.
Kol: Of course.

Elijah, Kol, Finn and Rebekah went to grab the others. Soon everyone was there except of Killian.

Elijah: I'm sorry he didn't want to come.  I tried everything.  He says he doesn't want to see something that will just make him sadder.
Klaus: Okay.

Klaus looked down. He really wanted his brother to be there.

Klaus: Let's put the CD.

He went to put the CD. Everyone was sitting down. Klaus sat between Grace and Sarah.

The video started. It was Kacy. She was laughing and smiling.

Kacy: Hello daddy. I am 11 years old right now. I told mom I wanted to do a video for you so she gave me her camera. She loved to take videos of us. She thought it was adorable when we behaved well with each other.

She giggled again.

Kacy: I have taken her videos and made a big one for you. Well, not every video, but the most important ones. I have also done a book for you. I have put some letters that I have written to you over the years, some photos mom has taken of us without us noticing.

She giggled again which made everyone laugh.

Kacy: I have also done some drawings too. I don't know when I will give you this book. I will put the CD in the end.

She giggled again. Everyone was smiling in tears. Her giggles made everyone happy. Killian was leaning in the doorframe smiling with tears in his eyes as well.

Kacy: Okay. I'm talking too much again. Let's start the video.

It was Kacy's first word.
Sarah was holding her in her arms and was making her laugh by doing faces at her.  Kacy kept giggling.

Sarah: I remember that day. I put the camera on the table. She was adorable.

In the video: Klaus walks in.

Sarah: Who is momma's baby girl? You are.

Kacy kept on giggling.  It was so cute. It even made Klaus laugh.

Klaus: What are you doing?
Sarah: I'm recording it. So don't say anything bad.
Klaus: Wouldn't dare.
Sarah [to Kacy]: Say, momma. Come on sweetie say, momma.
Klaus: She is not that smart.
Sarah: Go away, Klaus. [To Kacy] Don't worry sweetheart.  Daddy is just being really mean.
Kacy: Dada. Dada.
Sarah: Oh my God. It's her first word. [To Klaus] You pig!

Everyone started laughing.

Sarah: I got really jealous.
Klaus: I remember.

Klaus: What did I do?!

He asked surprised.

Sarah: Why Grace's and Kacy's first word were dada?!
Klaus: I don't know. I didn't do anything.
Sarah: You're gonna regret this.