Practical Gift Ideas (DeoRine)

MAYBE AU

Harmony Museum
17 January 2020 | 3 PM

It's three hours away from Sarine's first solo concert. The venue has a capacity to hold 10,000 fans. Upon release of the tickets five months ago, the tickets were immediately sold out within 24 hours and requests kept flooding her agency to have a bigger venue for Sarine or turn it into a concert tour instead. The agency then announced that a tour for Sarine really will happen and this, today, is just the kick off.

Sarine's rehearsals just finished and was instructed to go back to her dressing room to prepare since she's still only in her shorts and white shirt. Sarine, however, chose to stay on stage for awhile. She faces front and runs her eyes around the venue, still soaking in that this place will be filled with the fans that supported her through and through. As the diva lights shines at Sarine, she closed her eyes then starts to sing Comethru by Jeremy Zucker. Her small gigs flash through her mind in a quick slideshow, her heart being wrapped in warm fluff. Sarine still cannot believe the fame she has reached. It's surreal.

A lone clap made Sarine open her eyes. She saw Deo wearing a plain black shirt, ripped jeans and sneakers at the entrance door, clapping and even whistling after her singing. Deo being the same Deo shouts, "I love you, Sarine! Anakan mo na ako!"

The staff laughs at Deo's cheekiness while Sarine just rolled her eyes to hide the excitement she has now that Deo is here. Deo runs to Sarine on stage holding a bouquet. Sarine leans on the microphone stand playing the scene in her head in slow motion. After years of being together, she's still left breathless at the sight of Deo's visuals. She feels like a fangirl, but a lucky fangirl that wakes up to his face everyday.

"It's your product release today, what are you doing here?" Sarine asks Deo after he climbs up the stage.

"It's your first concert, dumbass. Of course I'll be here." Deo stamps Sarine's forehead with his free hand.

Deo pushes the bouquet to Sarine who is still too occupied with her thoughts, "That's the biggest product by far that your team worked on. Are you sure it's okay that you're not there?"

"It's you over everything else, Sarine. I can always develop another product if that flunks, but I can never rewind time to witness this milestone in your life." Sarine bites her lower lip to stop herself from smiling, but she couldn't. Her lips slowly curved upward, obviously pleased with Deo's gesture. Deo clips her chin between his thumb and index finger, lifting her face up for a soft chaste kiss. When they pulled away, Deo whispers, "I love you."

"I love you, too." Sarine sighs.

Sarine turns her attention to the bouquet in her hands, hoping to smell flowers. But when she looked at it, she saw a bunch of leafy vegetables and a brocolli in the middle of it arranged in an aesthetic manner. Confused, she raises a brow at Deo, "What the hell is this, Deo?"

Deo shrugs, "It's dinner."

NOTE:
Hello, I hope you enjoyed this AU!
Thank you for reading 😊💜

If you want to know more about Deo and Sarine, read ✨MAYBE✨ on https://twitter.com/sharmoonp/status/1143338363035897858?s=21