Analgesic (TheoDeo)

MAYBE AU

Daza Residence
17 January 2025 | 2:30 AM

There's a consistent knocking on Theon's front door. Considering the time and the fact that he lives alone, Theon rise up from his bed and grabs a golf club before he walks to open the door. He takes a peek at the visitor through his peep hole, but could only see a man leaning on his door, his face hidden under a cap.

When Theon opens the door, he was about to swing the golf club at the man but ends up catching him in his arms, "Doc Daza, I need your help."

Theon's eyes widen in shock seeing Deo barely getting his words out, breathing heavily, and pressing hard on a bloody wound on the side of his waist. Theon places Deo's arm around his shoulders to help him settle in his living room. After letting Deo sit on his couch, Theon run to his emergency medical kit and quickly returning to Deo.

Theon taps Deo's hands indicating to show him his wound, he cut Deo's shirt open revealing it. Deo smirks looking at Theon's creased forehead, even laughing but had to stop immediately because of the pain. Theon shakes his head in disbelief while he wears his gloves and disinfect his tools, "You should stop meddling in politics, Deo. The next time you jail a high-profile politician, the shot will be through your head."

It's been years since Theon and Deo were rejected by Sarine. Weirdly, they bonded over that fact even though they still bicker a lot. They are drinking buddies then and until now if their schedule matches. Their works are also linked. Deo is the lawyer of their hospital, and Theon is the go-to witness if in need of a physician's expertise.

Deo watches Theon intently, distracting himself from the pain. Theon's hair spikes up in different direction and his voice low and groggy, Deo sighs unable to voice his thanks that Theon opened his front door. The bullet is already pulled out, Theon is now stitching his wound close. Deo being Deo still finds time to brag, "I worked out, Theon. I'm more toned. You can count my abs now."

Theon rolls his eyes in response. He bents down to cut the thread with his teeth. Deo blinks twice, taken aback with his body's response to Theon's breathing brushing on his stomach. In an attempt to hide the sudden blush that climbs up to Deo's face and ears, he lowered his cap further.

Theon gently dabs Deo's stomach with a wet cloth cleaning the blood stain on his body, "You know where the guest room is. You're free to use the clothes there." Theon instructed Deo.

Deo, still being a kid, pouts and rests his head on the back of the couch, "Guest room is too far. My wound still hurts." He whines.

Theon, unexpectedly, moves forward catching Deo's lips with his. Deo breathing stops, his body stiff, unable to comprehend the situation. Theon pulls back then place another chaste kiss on Deo's lips, in a low angry whisper he says, "I'm tired. Move your ass, Deo."

Theon walks away from Deo, making his way up to his room. Before Theon completely disappears from Deo's sight. He asked snapping out of the trance, "What the hell did you kiss me for?"

Theon smirks, "The analgesic power of a kiss is 10 times stronger than morphine." He leans on the railings of the stairs, "Does it still hurt or would you like another one?"

Deo stands up from the couch, "Fine, asshole. I'll walk on my own!"

Theon laughs while watching Deo drag himself to the guest room, still wincing from the pain. Deo turns his head every now and then to look at Theon's smug face, which for some reason makes his ears turn hot. He's just mad, Deo reasons to himself. Yes, he is just mad.

Theon, on the other hand, touches his lips still feeling the softness of Deo's. Will he really kiss him again if he said yes? Damn, he's too tired from work that disturbing thoughts are now swimming around his head.

NOTE:
Hello, I hope you enjoyed this AU!
Thank you for reading 😊💜

If you want to know more about Deo and Sarine, read ✨MAYBE✨ on https://twitter.com/sharmoonp/status/1143338363035897858?s=21