Ch12 : Stay Strong

This chapter might be confusing, but once u get it, well, u get it.

Bakugo woke up the next day at nurse's office. He took a look at his legs and saw a few burn marks fading. He got up and looks at the clock.

3.30 am

just great.

Bakugo feels hurted. He knew he shouldn't said that Todoroki was the same as Endeavor. He has to get ready for Todoroki giving him the cold shoulder.

"Ah, you're awake"

Bakugo turns his head and saw Recovery Girl next to him.

"I assume you want to get back to the dorm?"
"Yes"
"Alright, let me accompany you there"

Just as Bakugo was about to leave with Recovery Girl, Aizawa appeared in front of them.

"Aizawa! I told you to go back to sleep! I can handle Bakugo on my own"
"I know, I just came here. Now it's your time to get some sleep"
"Alright"
"Thank you Recovery Girl"
"Your welcome my dear, it is my job anyway. Now I'll see you on Monday"
"What?"

And by that the door was closed.

"On Monday?"
"Yes, school's off tomorrow because of something"
"is it because of my fight with half n half?"
"no, it's something much worse"
"what is it?"

Aizawa looks at Bakugo as they leaves the school grounds and heads towards the dorm.

"We just finds out that there's maybe a villain who keeps on entering and leaving the school grounds"
"huh?"
"even Iida said he saw two Midoriyas"
"WHAT?!"
"Don't get too surprised, the teachers are handling this at the moment"
"Is there any other evidence that there's a villain here?"
"A drip of blood was founded near the dorms. We are currently scanning who's blood it was"
"Toga"
"Huh?"
"Himiko Toga, Deku told me about her. Her quirk is to change to anyone she wants to."
"Oh"
"But, she needs the target's blood to change into him or her"
"Hmm..."
"But there's no way she can enter UA"
"Well there is one way..."
"What?"
"The UA security is only for detecting physical appearence. Someone with a manipulation quirk could enter easily."
"Example?"
"When someone can became one into something and move easily, that someone will be undetected when they enter UA grounds."
"Wait..."
"What is it?"
"Does shadow manipulation works too?"
"Well, shadow has a wider range than water so the person could enter easily."
"Oh"
"But, I don't think that's possible"
"Why?"
"There's already someone with that quirk. She's in Ketsubutsu High"
"Oh really? Why didn't I see her at the License Exam?"
"I don't know, they said she already got one though"
"Ah,but-"
"No more questions, go to sleep."
"Alright, thanks"

Bakugo walks inside the dorm and hurried to his room. He leaned against the door and turned on his phone. He quickly went to Todoroki's contact. Seeing that he changed his profile picture into plain black. Bakugo thought, Maybe I've gone too far.

Bakugo changed the contact name from "Shoto💕" to "Icyhot". He leaned his head and closed his eyes. It was a chance for him to get back together, but he blew it up. Bakugo decided to stop thinking about it and sleep. He thought he wouldn't be able to sleep due to him thinking of Todoroki. But he was wrong, just as he layed on the bed, he quickly fell asleep.

Todoroki, who was laying on the ground in his room, heard a door opened underneath him. Quickly thinking it was Bakugo as the door was slammed. Todoroki has no other things he need to worry about, Bakugo went too far, he shouldn't forgive him.

Todoroki picked up his phone and quickly changed Bakugo's contact name from "Katsuking🖤" to "Bakugo".
And just like that, he pressed delete chat.