Intentions

Jungkook POV

A normal day. Wake up at 6. Make breakfast. Wake up my father and brother. Clean the kitchen and hope that I'll get the leftovers from anyone. Then clean the house and take care of the garden. When I have enough time left I can even visit the grave of my mom. Ever since she died, my father keeps harassing me and treats me like a worthless slave. After all those years I actually think that I am not worthy of a other treatment. Maybe it is because I'm different. Because I am a hybrid in a family of humans, in which every part of is a dominant except of my mother, my grandmother and my uncle.

I'm currently cleaning the hallway near my father's office. Luckily my brother doesn't seem to hate me and left an toast and a few pisces of his egg for me so I can get through this day without any problems. Honestly: I think he just treats me the way he does because he is too scared of my father. He wasn't always like this tho. Before my mom died...he was strict...but loving. Then it turned out that I'm a hybrid and not just a submissive. Since then he wasn't the same anymore.

He was way more aggressive and acted like I'm not his son anymore. He started beating me up almost every day. Then my brother for being close to me. Then my mother...and now...she's gone. Maybe she is gone for good. She didn't deserve this pain. No one does. Except for me.

I sigh and stop my thoughts. "Concentrate on your work Jungkook.", is the last thing I've been thinking before i heard the loud voice of my father yelling. "I DON'T CARE! ACCEPT IT OR YOU ARE THE NEXT!!" Heavy footsteps make their way along the hallway I'm cleaning and I see my brother with a extremely pale face passing by.

"OI! LITTLE FAG! COME HERE!", shouts the man I call my father at me. I slowly make my way into his office and really try hard to keep my ears in place to not show how scared I am. In his office are people I've never seen in my life and neither of them seem to have good intentions about this situation, so my ears instantly hide, which creates  a fearful expression with my scared face.

"Listen. I've had enough of your sick self and your disgusting existence which brought shame on my family's name! That's why this gentlemen here will take you with them. So coorperate and be good for once in your life."

I heard all the things he said. My mind even managed it to process what he just said. But I don't understand. "W-wait! W-where w-will I be g-going?" Tears build up in my eyes and I look around. One of the strangers holds a syringe in his hand, filled with a weird blue substance, walking right into my direction. I try to dodge him by walking backwards but another man grabs my shoulders and forces me on my knees. "N-no! Stop! PLEASE! DAD! MAKE THEM STOP! I-I BEG Y-" My pleading was cut off by a sharp sting in my neck. My vision gets blurry but I still can see the expression on my father's face...and it was guilt...mixed with some kind of happiness and relief. "D-don't...", were the last mumble I could get out of me before the darkness around me traps me.