Punished

Tae POV

After Kookie and I watched Pets 2, we really wanted to recreate the movie but I think it got way to messy. The couch has crumbles of all sort of snacks on it and the pillows are everywhere except for the place they belong to.

"Don't worry! Kookie is comin to save chu poow tiger!", he screams as he runs around until... "BOYS!" Oh no. "Get here. Now." I didn't hesitate and get over to the extremely mad Jimin but Kookie hides behind the couch. "Jungkook. Don't make me get you out of there." He slowly makes his way to us with his tail between his legs.

"You two have five minutes to clean this mess up or you'll be in big trouble." He...didn't do anything? Maybe it is because of Kookie...because he was so scared. And I thought this will be my end.

The five minutes we had have passed way to fast yet we cleaned up the room just in time. All the dominants come in and sit down. "Good job.", Hobi starts. "Kookie. You can go play with Joon and Yoongi. We need to talk with Tae okay?" "O-okay.", he stutters and looks at me. He knows that I won't get out of here without an after match of what we've done.

I'm still pouting in my corner, after Hobi, Jin and Jimin hit my bum 2 times. Everyone 2 times each! And Jinnie and Jimin definitely hit extra strong because it still stings like hell. But I know why that happened. I convinced Kookie to get snacks for the movie even tho we weren't allowed to since Jin doesn't like it when we hve unhealthy food after dinner and I used Kookie's unawareness of it to get them. Additionally I didn't stop our game when it got out of hand. The more I think about it, the guiltier I feel. My time in the corner was over and the first thing I did was running to Jin and hug him tightly.

"Did my little tiger understood why he got punished?", he asks calmly. "Yes...I'm sorry dada..." He kisses my forehead and tells me to apologize to Jimin as well since he is still mad at me because I may or may not have bitten him when he dragged me to my corner.

I knock on the door of Jimin's and mine shared room. "Come in.", he says with his deep voice. The door opens smoothly and I get in. The room is filled with a red light and the sound of piano music can be heard. "Close the door and kneel in front of the bed with your head down." The 'close the door' already scared me enough so I do what he demanded. "So...didn't I tell you calmly not to bite me just a week ago?" "Y-you did..." "I can't hear you." "You did Daddy." "Yes I did. Yet you seem like you didn't quite learn your lesson. That's why you have to choose." Choose what?

He throws some things on the bed and I look at it. I wish I didn't. There are a lot of leather bands with cutouts, framed by some sort of metal, which read all the different stuff like "SLUT" or "KITTEN".

I triggered Jimin's sadist again.

A couple of seconds pass before I finally choose one. "T-this one...", I mumble as I give Jimin the one with the word "DADDY'S" on it. "Good boy. But first...let's do something about your bad habit of biting." He gets to his closet and brings a muzzle. Tears build up in my eyes because I hate this thing. And he knows it very well. He still put it on me and I try to scratch it off with my hands. It doesn't quite work out because I felt a sharp sting on my hand caused by Jimin and his leather band. "I wanted to give you just one mark but you really needed to make it harder huh?" I howl as a sorry and turn around, just waiting for him to hit my bum again. But it never happened.

"Oh no. Daddy wants it to be on a place where everyone can see it. Turn around and hold out your sweet little arm. And don't move. Or I have to do it again." I do what he says again and wait for it almost eagerly because I'm always so proud when I can show off who I belong to.

Yes, Jimin can be a scary sadist...but he is the one who knows that I enjoy the pain and being possessed by him.