Little

Jin POV

"Open your mouth love.", I try to make Jungkook eat. "No! I'm not hungry!" "Jungkook. No yelling or I'll add 5 more minutes to your time-out.", Hobi helps me and the puppy just nods. "Joon...can...can you do what you did last Friday?" My cute fox nods at my question and gets to Jungkook, lifts him up and sits down on his chair with him on his lap. Everyone looks at them and wonders what will happen next.

"Hey you little monster...do you remember the game we played?" "The tickle game or the counting game?", the younger asks cutely. "The counting game. Do you want to play it?" Kookie's eyes light up almost immediately and a bright smile appears on his face. "Yes? Same places like last time?" A nod again. "You need to use your words baby boy." "Yeeees pweas!"

Everyone is shocked at how easily he slipped into little space. "Good job. And noooow...oneee." "Too. Twee. Four. Six." Gosh I can't. This is so adorable. His cute voice. The lisp. And they way he already made a mistake even tho he uses his fingers to count.

Just as I thought that Joon kisses Kook's ear and cheek exactly five times. The younger's eyes widen and he giggles loudly. "Fiw! Fiw!" We all smile at them and Namjoon nods at me. "Okay..I can try again.", flashes through my head. "Hey little one. Do you want to eat your chicken for Jinnie? To get a big strong puppy?" "Yeth! Wans nom!" I give him a chicken nugget instead of feeding him because he is making grabby hands. Maybe it just needs more time until I can do that.

"Jungkook. Stop that attitude. You know that you deserve that punishment. Now stay at this stair and think about what you've done.", I scold him because I had to carry him back to the stairs for the third time now. "Or do you want me to get Jimin?" "NO!" "Then stat there. 10 minutes. It isn't that long. Please." He pouts and sits down at a stair. "Okay..." "Thank you. Tae asked me if you wanted to watch a movie after you're done tho...Can I tell him that you want to watch it with him?" "Yeth pweas."

I'm way to curious about what happened earlier so I go to Namjoon, back hug him and kiss his neck a bit. "How did my clever little fox found out that Kookie can do that?" "What? Going into little space?" "No. That he can count.", I tease him a bit. Yoongi chuckles at this from a corner on the couch. "Very funny...well he told me why he is always cleaning and it's because of his father. He had to play the maid since his mother died...and he was seven when she left him with that ass- jerk. So he didn't have a childhood. But with us...he can...right?" I got in front of him and cup his face with my hands. "Of course he can. You did such an amazing job baby.", I praise him with a whisper and kiss his soft lips. "And since his past still is an issue for him..", I start and look around to check if every dominant is here, which is the case. "No severe punishments unless it is necessary AND with my permission."