minigames ep

what was mnet thinking pairing girls and boys up to play the apple game. even worse, yohan got paired up with his crush, han yerin.

"don't let the apple.. fall!" they sang before playing.

as yerin put the apple on their forehead, yohan immediately became shy and giggly. it didn't help either because yerin was acting exactly the same.

after a couple of tries or more like giggling, they finally made the apple fall from their foreheads. the staff didn't want it to be over pg13 so they stopped the game after the apple landed on yerin's neck.

-

during the whisper game, yerin laughed her butt off. especially with u got it team.

"priki?"
"petite!"
"free?"
"petite!!"
"please?"

the two kept going back and forth until finally the time was up. everyone was still laughing and teasing them while eunsang looked like a confused puppy.

"okay girl's team, yerin and hyeri" yohan called out. while still giggling, yerin stood up and went to the chair to sit down and do the game. this time, hyeri had to guess what yerin was saying.

"hwaiting!" yerin said loudly.

"hwasa?"

"hw..a..iting!"

"hwaiting?" yerin immediately nodded aggressively and gave a thumbs up. yerin's next word was seungrin aka seungyoun and yerin's ship name. the girl was simply surprised because they had the guts to put that as the word. meanwhile, seungyoun was there looking like a lost child.

"isn't this our ship name?" the boy thought to himself. he looked at the paper and at the producers as if asking them if this was right. the boys and girls watching the game started teasing the pair.

"ooh~ even the staff knows your ship name!" one of the girls cooed at yerin.

"seungrin!" yerin said, still continuing with the game.

"seungri?"

"seung.. rin!" unfortunately, hyeri was not getting it and yerin had to do hand gestures. yerin pointed at seungyoun and then to herself and luckily, hyeri instantly got it.

"seungrin!"

the pair was a flustered mess but yerin of course had to continue the game.

-

it was time for the final game, feeding chips blindfolded.

this time, yerin was the one that was going to be seated and fed. her partner was yuna.

"8.. 9.. 10, go!" yohan said and used his whistle to signal yuna to start feeding yerin.

she stumbled alot and yerin just sat there, laughing at how hilarious the scene was. finally, yuna reached the chips and took some to feed to her partner. unfortunately for yerin, things were going to get weird. yuna was going for yerin's mouth but instead kept poking around her lower neck and chest area.

"yah!" she said while laughing. the boys was a mix of weirded out and laughing their butts off. just before the game ended, yuna managed to get one chip in yerin's mouth and they hugged it out.

"i feel like i shouldn't have watched that" hyeongjun said jokingly.