Lock away lover-Prologue

Suicidal

I pressed my lips gently against the soft blood stained skin. ''Sorry.'' I whispered every time my lips pulled away. Henry's piercing aqua coloured eyes followed my motions, watching everything I did. ''Im so sorry.'' I whispered again, putting more force into kissing his wrists, his body tensed up slightly and he turned his upset face away from me. My hands were covered in thick ruby coloured blood, the smell of it wafted through the attic we were in. I stared down at my cream coloured coat that was now soaked in Henry's red wine looking blood. This was all my fault.

I pushed my hand up against Henry's bare chest and traced my fingers along his muscular outline. ''I love you.'' I lied, wanting him to stay alive. His face tilted towards me and I sighed as salted tears fell from his cheeks like raindrops.

 ''I love you too.'' He told me, making me hate myself for making him do this.

I let my hand travel to his chin and pulled him forward, his stubble tickled against my hand, there was an inch between our faces then and I tried my best to not feel the sick feeling I did about kissing him. My lips pressed against his harshly, I held in the disgusted moan that was making it's way up my throat. His slippery tongue entered my mouth only making this moment even worse than it already was. There were no fireworks, no connection, no heat or suicidal passion it was just a kiss. A long, wet, assaulted kiss. Henry's blood stained pale hands wrapped themselves around my neck and I could hear the heavy breathing that was being released from his mouth every time we let go of each other. He kept me close to him, not daring to let me get away from him. Like always.

I pushed my hands against his chest as he got on top of me, allowing myself to breath as he stared down at me, my back pushed against the cold, wooden floor.

 ''I'll take you to the hospital.'' I offered, worried about the amount of blood he was actually losing. He nodded, agreeing with me. My hands automatically pushed against his naked chest, eager to get the twat away from me. His touch frightened my body, my helpless mind searched for the right words to tell him the truth but I was just too scared. What if he hurt me? Like he did to the others. I can't believe I approached him in the first place. Now im his. Forever.