¢нαρтєя 6

7:58αм
αт υ.α

- you went to class 1-A at 7:30 am so you could avoid him I mean not avoid him but because what you did yesterday was still weird.

Maybe I should stop this dare thing...maybe not.

You were thinking what to do when you saw him entering the class you put your head on the desk as soon as he entered the classroom.you closed your eyes for a few seconds.you opened them back to see him sitting.

Thank god he didn't do anything.
But still I shouldn't have done it.
Meh I don't even know anymore.

- you saw yaoyorozu giving you a whats-up face. You gave her a i-want-to-die-haha.and then the teacher entered the classroom and started teaching.

<Time skip>
Lunch time

You were waiting for shouto now.you just pretended like nothing happened yesterday.even tho inside you were dying and crying.

Shouto : alright let's go.

You and shouto started walking to the cafeteria.

You : do you like drawing?

Shouto : drawing? Eh..kinda?

You : oh do you have any plans after school?

Shouto : not yet.

You : I am taking art classes just for today so I was thinking would you like to join me?

Shouto : sure.

God you must really love me
Even tho my sins are deeper than the deepest ocean.

- and you two reached the cafeteria and went to your friends.you looked at ochaco and gave her a innocent smile.
She gave you a don't-try-to-be-innocent face .you gave her a what-do-you-mean-you-should-be-thankful-ochaco face.
She gave you a yeah-right face.

Midoriya noticed you and ochaco looking at each other.he raised his eyebrows.

Midoriya : are you two doing some telepathy or what?

you gave him a what-are-you-talking-about face.

Midoriya : what?

You gave him a do-you-even-have-any-idea-what-am-I-even-saying face.

Midoriya: I don't understand.

You : you will never understand it.

You then realised something.

You : guys where is that blonde annoying dude?

Midoriya : I don't think he will annoy us anymore.

You : why not?

Lida : you punched him in the face.

You : oh..right.

Ochaco : why are you asking about him?

You : you know those weird feelings where you want to punch someone or something?

Ochaco nodded.

You : yeah I am getting those feelings.

Midoriya nervously chuckled.but then stopped and gave me a scared look.