Chapter 29

After eating breakfast, Lachlan set his camera up in his living room. I nervously sat crossed legged on his couch.

I can't believe I suggested we do this.

Then again, I wanted to. Lachlan always tells me how much he loves and appreciates his fans. They should know about Lachlan and I, especially since Lachlan's fans are a big part of his life.

Lachlan glanced at me and gave me a reassuring smile.

"We don't have to do this if you're nervous."

Lachlan reminded me. I shook my head.

"We're doing this."

I responded and Lachlan went back to fixing his camera. All the fans know about me is that I'm Lachlan's girlfriend and that my name is Haven. I bet they have a lot of other questions about us.

Lachlan finally finished setting his camera and pressed record. He turned on his light that practically blinded me but my eyes soon adjusted. Lachlan sat beside me and scrolled through the screenshots of questions he took from twitter.

"You ready?"

Lachlan asked me. I blushed and smiled.

"Yeah."

I squeaked nervously. We both turned to look at the camera.

"Hey guys! It's Lachlan here and today I'm doing a Q&A with..."

"Haven"

I softly spoke and smiled. Lachlan grinned at me.

"Yes, this is my girlfriend, Haven, and we're going to be answering some questions you guys sent us on Twitter."

Lachlan continued and read the question out loud from his phone.

"Nialllovesnandos asks when we started dating."

I giggled to myself and looked into the camera.

"Funny story, the day Lachlan did the live and introduced me as his girlfriend, that's when he technically asked me out."

I answered and blushed. Lachlan smiled.

"Gee, imagine if that backfired?"

Lachlan added. I laughed.

"Yikes, that would be embarrassing but who would really say no to you?"

I asked and ruffled Lachlan's hair. Lachlan blushed and looked back at his phone.

"Pencilshavings asked when did Haven start to play music and sing?"

Lachlan asked and looked at me.

"I was about 7 or 8 when I started playing the guitar but I've always loved to sing. I didn't know I had a good voice until I was about 13 years old though."

I admitted. Lachlan nodded.

"She sings beautifully, really. Remember the time I shown up at one of your concerts?"

Lachlan asked me. I gasped. I did remember! It felt like ages ago.

"Oh my god, yes. My band mates were teasing me the whole time."

I started to laugh again and loosen up. This isn't so bad.

"Liliaorlil asks if you're going to be in more videos."

Lachlan smirked. I shrugged.

"Uh, I don't know. I'm leaving in 2 days to go to my respective home and record new music with my band. Once I come to visit Lachlan again, then I can be in a video."

I answered. Lachlan looked happy as we moved onto the next question.

"Smartbryan asks how long we have been talking."

Lachlan asked. I thought for a while but shrugged.

"You're answering this one."

I put Lachlan on the hot spot. Lachlan bit his lip and looked up.

"Uhhh... months. Honestly, it's been like, 9 months since the accidental text."

Lachlan reminded me. I nodded, remembering. Damn, it's been 9 months already?

"Before anyone else asks, how Lachlan and I met was because my mate, Harry, changed his number. I tried texting him but I accidentally texted Lachlan."

I said to the camera. Lachlan rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah, and you were extremely rude."

Lachlan poked me with his finger on my arm. I shook my head.

"I was not!"

I denied and slapped his arm playfully.

"Uh, yes you were. Little miss I'm-not-telling-you-my-name."

Lachlan teased. I snorted.

"What? I was playing hard to get!"

I told him and rested my head on his shoulder. Lachlan sighed and brought his hand to my chin to tip it up.

"Yeah, and with just your luck, it worked."

Lachlan retorted and kissed me. Right in front of the camera.

I've never felt more happy.

_______________________
A/N

OK IM REALLY SORRY

I had some huge writers block, uggghhh

That's why this chapter is kinda dry & short. Sorry, I'll make it up to you in the next chapter :)

Also, Lachlan got an actual gf! Her name is Morgan and even though my heart is ripped (jk) I'm happy for him :) she's gorgeous and they look happy together

Anyways, y'all we reached 13k freaking views on this, THATS INSANEEEE

thank you all so much :)

I'm really glad that you guys are enjoying texting Lachlan. It's fun writing... when I don't have writers block!!!

Anyways, hope you enjoy! It's non edited so my bad for any errors :p

Vote+Comment✨