Chapter 34

Me-

Me- Anotha interview!

Lachy- GOOD LUCK BABE! I'LL BE WATCHING!

Me- Thankssss 😘

I pocketed my phone and walked out of the dressing room. Harry, Ezra and Chelsea were already on set.

This set was nicer than the other interview that we did with Jinnie. This set has a luxurious red couch for us, the background was a full picture of our band preforming, the carpet is fluffy and white, and the lights weren't as hot.

Our interviewer is a perky redhead that wore a tight black dress and walked around on 5 inch heels.

"Are you guys ready?"

The redhead asked us. I sat down in between Chelsea and Harry.

"Yeah."

We all answered as the camera man started the camera. Soon, we were live.

Being live always frightened me. What if I accidentally said the wrong thing? I would never be able to take it back and that scares me.

"Hello, I'm Jana and I'm on set with the band 'misconnection'!"

Jana cheerfully announced our band. We looked at the camera with nervous smiles.

Our band introduced ourselves, then Jana started to ask questions about our album.

"Do you think all the hype that is about your album matches how it actually is?"

Jana asked. Ezra nodded.

"Yes, for sure. We are extremely proud of how the album turned out. We can't wait to release it tomorrow."

Ezra answered. Jana smiled.

"That's awesome but you guys were mentioning that you had a music video to shoot. When are you going to film that?"

Jana asked. Chelsea sat straighter.

"We are leaving the day after the album is released to fly to Croatia to film the music video. We can't give any more details than that."

Chelsea answered. Jana raised an eyebrow.

"Secretive, aren't we?"

Jana questioned. Harry chuckled.

"Usually, yes because we like to surprise our fans. We just don't see the point of telling them beforehand because then it isn't much of a surprise. It's like knowing what you're getting for your birthday, then when the day comes it isn't as exciting."