Chapter 4- Weak

Warning! This chapter contains mature themes! ( sexual assault, abuse, swearing) do not read if these themes trigger you!
Okay enjoy!

You later awake in bed, now wondering where in the Hell that bean went.
Not that it's any of your business.

These walls of the Room seemed to be suffocating to you as you were laying still in bed.
Silence once again filled the atmosphere only the sound of your breathing could be heard.

...Time skip...

In the eternity of silence, the sound of multiple guns shots could be heard from a mile away.

Then silence.
You kinda thought nothing of it.
It wasn't the best part of town, so it must have been foul play or something that wasn't your business.

But your brain, it just.
Would not. Turn. Off.
'Fuck it.' You thought as you threw off your blanket, let's just go out.
Throwing on your clothes and slipping on your shoes, you walked out of the room and swiftly exited the building.

.Another time skip.
It's an unknown part of town for you.
So you kept your surroundings in mind and remembered where your gun was when you needed it.

Feeling its cold metal at your fingertips as you ran your boney hands in your shoulder bag.
It gave you a sense of security, even though you had little to no clue on how to use it properly.
It was just in case screaming and hitting wasn't enough.

As you walked in the night, the thought of your dad popped into your head, reminding you why you were here. A ransom. His freedom and the location of your mother's body
Come up with the money or get it from a loan shark.

'Oh Dad why couldn't you have just take out a loan at a bank like a regular person, we have the money or maybe it was more that."
Stupid stupid stupid!

Suddenly, from the light of the lamp posts from above your head, you could vaguely hear footsteps from nearby. You shook your head around as you clutched your purse.
You pulled your hood over your head and started to walk a little faster, but the steps became faster.
And when a fast pace turned to a sprint, and they started to sprint, you knew you were in trouble.

Your feet slammed the ground under you as you made your way through the rainy streets. Not knowing where you were going, but you didn't want to lead him back to the hotel room.

You tried to see if there were any shops or buildings still open where they would let you in, but it's far too late for any to be open, not even a convenient store in your blinded vision in this misty rain.
The darkness had to be the one in your favor.

Hide in the darkness. You thought as you seemed to be out of options, almost out of breath, and out of time.
They were nearly gaining up on you.
And then it hit you, your gun!
You stopped abruptly, in a small alley way enterance
You reached in your bag and from where you were standing pulled out your Glock 23 and started firing.

And to your surprise, when you fired the first shot, it started him, but it didn't scare him away.
You weren't even close to hitting him either, turns out, you're a terrible shot.

A second and third will do.
But with the next shot, your gun jammed.
And next this you knew your hands were held about your head.
And you gun nowhere to be seen.

The man, or bean smirked in a tauntingly way.
"Think a shot's  is gonna stop me, lil ladyy?" The man slurred, giving you the idea that he wasn't all up there . The man reeked of alcohol and tobacco.
He had a scar on his left cheek and a black eye on the other, he looked as if he wasn't afraid to fight.

  "What's a gurl like you on tough streets like this at night?" He practically whispered in your ear, still holding your hands above your head.

"That's none of your business." As you struggled underneath him, trying to kick and thrash, but nothing seemed to be working.
Screaming and yelling till your throat was raw,
But he wasn't taking any of your shit, and with a swift swoop, he backhanded your cheek as hard as he could.
"It'll be harder if you keep screamin' like that, I dare you to try. You won't be seeing mommy or daddy again if you don't comply with me, got it bitch?"

His slurs became more serious, and you didn't want to get slapped again, so you whimpered in pain and nodded, this gave the man time to see what was on you when you finally stopping yelling and thrashing about.

  "What's in the bag? You got anything for me baby gurl?" He eyed your bag that still slung over your shoulder and threw it off your arm and into the floor, he shook his head in disappointment when it's contents were revealed; "hmm pocket change, a card key, and some other junk. This will not do, this will not do."
He turned his head from the curb and back to you. Eyeing you up and down your body.
"It's all I have I swear!" You cry
"It's not all you have..." he licked his lips
To your horror, you knew what he was implying and it made you want to thrash around even more.
" no wait, please don't!" Was all you could muster up, but it was too late, his hand was a serpent exploring the innards of your shirt and your bra.

It was humiliating and you had no choice, but to stand there and take it.

"Please stop." You whimpered.
" whose gonna make me?"
" please just stop! I Can't don't! Please! HELP!" You sputtered and screamed once more,
This angered the man, he grunted and without hesitation, punched you in the jaw, where the force made your head hit the brick wall behind you, knocking you out cold.

But before your head went into sleep mode, you could faintly hear a second pair of steps emerge from the darkness and a pair of shots hit close to you.