Chapter 5- the morning after

You woke up.
Head pounding.
Slightly damp and cold.
Your eyes fluttered open to see a blank off white wall
They seemed familiar, as it seemed to fill in the blanks in your head, but you still didn't understand how you had gotten there.

Your blanket was pulled up to your waist. Leaving your upper body exposed to the chilling hotel room air while you still had your soiled clothes on.

You sat up, yawning and looked around.
And to your sudden realization that there was another bean in the room and that this wasn't your room as you didn't see where your stuff was supposed to be.

You turn your head and see he's got a sniper pointed out of the window, "oh god, am I a hostage??? Who is this bean? Why is he here??? Why am I here???"
Then a ring of a cellphone disrupted the silence which seemed to catch his attention and bring himself back to the window.

It seemed to be the reason the sirens could be outside as you heard him bicker you the other person on the phone.

And with him ending the call in a huff, he turns and finally notices that you're awake.
"It's about time you woke up." The bean irked, his face expression not changing anymore slightly than it already was.
You scramble in your spot, the bean looked to not like that you were there.
"Who are you? And why are you in my room???" You nervously asked as you backed up into the headboard as if his aura had cornered you.

"A simple thank you would have been nice." He rolled his eyes
"A thank you? For what?! Kidnapping me?" You retorted
" I am guessing that you have no recollection of last night." He muttered.

"Last night.." you question, obviously not remembering.
"Maybe it's a good thing."

You shook your head, "what do you mean?! And stop avoiding my questions! Who are you?!"
The bean walked over to a dresser and pulled out a large drawer.
Seemingly ignoring your questions a second time.
Until he pulled out a (f/c) bag that looked all too familiar

"Name's Killer bean, and from the contents of your purse you are, (Y/n). Right?" He threw the bag in your lap.
Which you instinctively flew into and pulled out it's contents to make sure they were all there.
"Snooping too???"
"Well how else was I supposed to know you? Bound you and interrogate you? Nah. I'm not that harsh."
He retorted.
"Besides you were knocked out, And the shit in your bag were sprawled out in the street."

"Was I mugged?!" You seriously didn't remember anything from last night and now you're taking everything from a stranger and thought of it as fact.
Getting up from your spot, looked around for your shoes and saw that they were neatly set near your feet.
"More or less, but just so you know, you shouldn't go out there with out back up or even basic knowledge of how to use that gun of yours." He spat.

"How did you know I didn't know-" you were cut off by the bean again slightly more irritated than the last.
"Boy, you just like to ask a lot of questions, don't you? Well I don't have all day. Just next time learn how to use that gun of yours, or don't. I don't care."

You looked down at your feet and actually felt bad.
He was right, why would you go out without knowing how to even protect yourself?
Now that was reckless.

"Thank you." You say, finally saying something that he liked to hear. " thank you for saving me."

"It's about time, anyway. It was no problem I guess. You don't have to worry about the guy who tried to mug you. I took care of it."
You smile to that. And just left it at that.
"I better get going then." You say
"Good Idea. I better too."
You two exit the room and that's when it hit you, you two are neighbors!

"I guess I'll see you soon." You chuckle as you unlock your door and stepped in.
"See ya"

Ack this was sucky chapter I know but I needed to get it ouuuuutttt sryyy if you wanna help me write it pls dm me or comment your ideas!!!! I might rewrite this later!!!