Chapter 25

After that emotional talk with Hayes I went outside and decided to tan because I haven't really reached my goal yet for my tan shade.

I was on my phone while I was tanning outside when I felt a shadow block my sunlight.

I looked up and saw Madison.

"I'm gonna tan too if you don't mind"

I didn't say anything.

She doesn't have to ask for my permission for anything she does.

I closed my eyes and went back to tanning.

I felt her lay her blanket next to me.

Out of all the fucking spots on the beach she picks one next to me...

"Want some tanning spray?" She asked.

"What'd you do with it?"

"Oh my god" she said annoyed.

"Just asking... You never know"

"If I did something to it, would I really use it on myself?"

"I don't know, would you?"

She made a frustrated face.

"You act like everything I do is bad!" Madison said

"Sorry I have trust issues towards you"

"Okay well that doesn't mean you could treat me like this. You don't know shit I've been through" She said getting serious.

"No, you don't know what shit I've been through" I snapped.

"Let's hear it" She said with all open ears.

We sat up facing each other.

"Well, my boyfriend cheated on me and no this isn't the first time, I was in the hospital for drinking, a girl tried to sabotage my relationship with Hayes years ago, My exs best friend tried breaking us up before and helped out the same girl who sabotaged our relationship" I took a deep breath "you have no idea"

"That's nothing compared to what I go through"

"Let's hear yours" I said.

"I get called a "Slut", "Whore", and so much gross words every day of my life, I can't hang out with a guy without someone accusing me of being a whore, people judge me on every little thing I do, I get insulted everywhere I go, and you think your going through hell because one boy?" She said with sadness in her voice.

I regret ever being rude to her.

Maybe all this time I've been looking at Madison as an enemy when she could be just as innocent as me.

"Look, I'm not trying to control how you run you life but don't let one boy get to you. Half the things you told me were about you and Hayes relationship. You keep falling in his trap. That's why you keep going for him again and getting heart broken soon later. Don't have your life revolve around one boy. Give yourself time on you. It'll make you think more clear" She said.

"Thanks" i said.

"Yep. Well I'm gonna go back inside. I think I got sunburn from the tanning spray" and she ran inside.

For the first time, I actually liked Madison....

••Authors Note••

Do you guys think madison and Jasmin should be friends again?

Thanks for reading!:)