Chapter 37

*Jasmin Pov*

I woke up from my phone vibrating like crazy.

I left it where it was under my pillow and showered first.

The shower made me feel a lot better.

I was assuming that all the vibrating was from a group chat or something but it wasn't.

They were from Twitter.

I was really confused.

I started scrolling down the tweets I was receiving which seemed endless at this point.

They were all really rude things.

A lot of them called me nasty things.

I was still confused till I found the source of it all.

The person who DMed me tweeted a picture of me playing volleyball with the boys making me look like a whore.

How'd they get these?

This was creeping me out.

They called me "Another Madison" which made things go to far.

I would of seen the person if they were to take pictures.

The pictures made me look bad though.

It was a picture of me and Gilinsky hugging me when he picked me up.

That what started he group hug! He didn't do that because we have a thing or anything!

Then I saw the person tweet "Told you you'd regret it bitch"

They think they're so slick but they aren't...

My hate level was last 100.

It was honestly terrible.

I tried clearing things up again.

Jazzy @JasminSherwood
Guys the picture of me hugging Jack is what started a group hug. There's a person trying to black mail me by taking pictures that look the wrong way of things..

Even when I explained it, there were still people who didn't believe me and kept giving me hate.

They thought I was lying or something which is 100% wrong.

There were still some people who supported me which I was more than thankful for but the hate was really bad.

Basically all my notifications were hate.

For the first time in all these years I've been getting hate, I actually felt like crying.

Before I could even think about it I felt a tear run down my cheek.

Great.

Now everyone hates me...

I DMed the person:

Good job now everyone hates me in the fandom thanks

I don't ever wanna be labeled as a "Whore" or anything else besides me.

Hayes walked into the room while i was in the middle of DMing the person.

Thank god I was in the covers so he didn't see my face.

"Hey why aren't you out of bed yet?" Hayes laughed.

I sniffed.

"Still kinda tired"

His face turned into a serious look.

He sat on the side of me on the bed.

Shit...

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing...."

He moved the blanket from my face reviling my red watery eyes.

"What happened?!" He basically panicked.

Him panicking made me even cry more.

He didn't say anything after that but just scooted closer to me and put his arm around me.

"You don't have to tell me. But i swear you could trust me with whatever it is"

I tried to stop crying.

I eventually did but it took a while.

"This person said if I stopped talking to you they wouldn't do anything "Bad" and I thought they would know when I was talking to you so I made a deal then they figured out and tweeted that picture of me and Sammy hugging. Then they went even further by taking pictures of me playing volleyball with the guys. The pictures looked like I was a whore and they even called me another madison of the fandom. I didn't think the person could do this much... Now I'm getting so much hate for pictures that doesn't even tell the whole story" I said crying in between sentences.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't think it would get this far..."

I started crying again from the disappointed look on his face.

God I'm such a baby...

"Don't cry it's okay. Just ignore them. Your not another Madison your way better. Your not a whore. Your amazing. If they don't believe that then... Screw them"

I laughed a little.

I cuddled into the side of his chest.

The thought of ignoring the hate wasn't as easy as it seemed but I'm just glad I was in Hayes arms...

••Authors Note••
I think I'm gonna put everyone who wants to be a character in a random name generator and see the first 2 people that get picked :)

Thanks for reading!