Chapter 49

Me and Hayes have been doing okay.

We're not together but we're really good friends.

Our friendship is like how it was when we were dating besides all the kissing and flirting stuff.

Me and Hayes were walking down the stairs when we heard arguing.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Cameron poured water all over my bed when I was sleeping!" Carter said with an angry tone in his voice.

I could help but chuckle.

Carter gave me a dead look which signaled me to stop.

"Dude chill it was just a joke" Nash laughed.

"Yeah sure it was a joke but who wants to wake up soaking?" Jacob pointed out.

Hayes stepped in.

Oh god...

"You guys know what this means?" Hayes said serious.

They all looked at each other and shared the same grin.

Me, Ari, and Madison were confused.

"PRANK WAR!" All the guys yelled.

"Whoa, wait a second.... Prank war? I'm out" I said making my way back upstairs.

Hayes put his hand on my shoulder.

"You gotta do it. It's gonna be so much fun" he said.

"I know what you guys are capable of. I don't wanna wake up with a snake on my face!"

"Dang it..." Matt mumbled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone has to join in" Cameron said.

I sighed and agreed.

"So when does this start?" Ari asked.

"I'm not sure maybe..... Now!" Nash said.

With that said, Aaron smashed the banana cream pie in Ari's face that we were suppose to have as a side of dinner.

Everyone laughed.

Ari's mouth was wide open.

She swiped some cream off her face and put it on Nash.

This is gonna get ugly....

We only have about 2 weeks left in California and we're spending a portion of it pranking each other.

But then again this could be fun.

*

For the past couple days it was endless pranking.

I haven't pranked anyone yet but believe me I've been pranked on so many times I'm getting paranoid.

Sammy was yelling for help down in the kitchen so when I ran downstairs to help him, I ran into clear plastic wrap when trying to go through the kitchen opening.

And then, Hayes and I were swimming in the water when I thought I saw a shark fin and screamed but it ended up being Matt under water with a fake shark fin he bought at the dollar tree.

There are so many more stuff that happened to me but those are the ones that stood out.

Me, Madison, And Ari had a plan.

Kenny came to help with our plan as well because we know he wouldn't go against us like the rest of the guys would if we asked them for help.

The plan was, when Nash, Hayes, Carter, and Cameron come back from another shoot from Aeropostale, we'll dumb a water bucket on them from the roof and to top it off, throw water balloons at them.