Romania

This is my first Hetalia one shot... This was requested by InvaderCool.  I'm sorry it took so long, I've been swamped with school, other projects and my artwork. But I hope you enjoy.  

BTW: Reader-Chan is Wallachia

JadeStoneFrost out (/*-*)/ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a regular day in Romania's home, (Y/N) or as she's commonly known as Wallachia was preparing tea and snacks for her husband's guest. Romania was having his friend England over and today was the first time he'd meet Wallachia so she wanted to make a good first impression. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Not long after, England came over and Wallachia set down a tray of tea and snacks. Her sudden appearance surprised England.

"Forgive my rudeness, Romania. But who is this woman?", England asked.

"I'm glad you asked, England. Meet Wallachia, my wife", Romania smiled.  "She made the tea and snacks we're having."

"Oh? Well, thank you for the hospitality Wallachia. You make a wonderful tea"

"You're welcome, England. I'm honored to meet my husband's friend", she smiled.

There was a  ding from the kitchen which caught Wallachia's attention.

"Oh! My poundcake is ready!", she noted before rushing to the kitchen, leaving the two male countries alone.

"She seems nice", England nods, sipping his tea.

"She is. And doting", Romania replied.

"How long have you been married?"

"Since 1881, she's older than me."

"WHAT!? That long!?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't tell me!?"

"You never asked and I don't like flaunting my marital status. I'm married and that's my business."

"Fair point."

The two sat in silence, drinking their tea until Wallachia came back with the poundcake and the tea time was a success. 

~Time skip to later that night brought to you by England having tea with Ciel Pantomhive~

Wallachia washed the dishes after dinner and hummed to herself when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind which almost made Wallachia drop the plate she was washing.  She turned her head to see her husband Romania resting his head on her shoulder from behind. She smiled and continued washing dishes. 

"Can I help you, Love?", Wallachia asked.

" You already are. Thanks for taking care of the tea time", Romania replied.

"You're welcome. Now you have a meeting in the morning, I want you to be well-rested so head to bed mister."

"Only if you're coming, Dear."

"I'll be there in a bit, go on without me."

Romania nodded and walked off to their shared room. Wallachia finished the last dish and closed up the house before heading to the room. There, she put on her pajamas and got in bed with a sleeping Romania who wrapped an arm around her in his sleep.

"Goodnight (Y/N)", he muttered in his sleep.

"G-Good night Romania", Wallachia blushed since her husband rarely used her human name.

She turned off the light and fell asleep in her husband's arms. 

Today was a typical day for married nations Romania and Wallachia indeed.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you so sorry it's short and late but  I hope you enjoy

JadeStoneFrost out (/*-*)/