Levi

This is a modern AU... So just go with it.

JadeStoneFrost out (/*-*)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a regular day in the Ackerman household. (Y/N) was sitting with her sister Hanji who was visiting. Hanji and (Y/N) were always close, they were known as the "Yin-and-Yang Twins" in high school.  The reason for that is because they were polar opposites... Hanji was eccentric while (Y/N) was bold, Hanji was a bookworm while (Y/N) was the life of the party, Hanji wore flannel while (Y/N) wore leather, Hanji had shoulder-length auburn hair and chocolate eyes while (Y/N) had (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.

"So (Y/N), how's life treating ya?", Hanji asked as she took a sip of lemonade.

"*Sigh* Fine, Mikasa made a few friends", (Y/N) replied, "and Levi is... Levi."

"Sounds like things are great."

"Yeah..."

The two sisters heard meow followed by footsteps descending the staircase. They saw Mikasa holding the family cat with an earbud in her ear. Mikasa was a shy 17-year-old with short black hair and silver eyes, just like her father. She was quieter than usual and pulled the red scarf she always wore over her nose.

"Honey, what's wrong?", (Y/N) asked worriedly.

"It's nothing", Mikasa replied.

"Ok... But if anything does happen, you can always talk to us."

"Ok, Mom."

Mikasa walked over to the couch and sat there with the cat in her arms. The three sat in silence until the front door opened. Levi had returned early today.

"(Y/N), Mikasa, I'm ho- Hello four eyes", said Levi.

"Hi Levi!", Hanji chirped.

"Hey Dad", Mikasa greeted quietly.

"Welcome home, hon", (Y/N) beamed. 

Levi smiles at  his wife... He then walks towards the couches,  gives Mikasa a head pat  and scratches behind the cat's ear before sitting beside (Y/N).

"How was work?", (Y/N) asked as she turns to face him.

"Fine", Levi replied as he gave her a peck on the lips. " I left Petra and Gunther in charge of the Cafe before I left."

"That's good."

Levi owned a quaint little cafe called Scout's Tea (A/N: Isayama stated that this was Levi's dream to open a tea shop so I made it come true) it was a family business where Mikasa helps out on weekends and summers and (Y/N) works there as well. But today was her day off...

"Any new menu items lately, Levi?", inquired  Hanji.

"Yeah", Levi said as he handed her the updated menu.

"'The (Y/N) special' huh? What's that include?"

" (Favorite coffee/tea) and a side of (favorite pastry)."

"Awww, Levi", (Y/N) said as she hugged him.

"Please no PDA, we have company... Plus you guys are old, it's gross", Mikasa commented as she scrolls through her iPod.

" If I remember correctly, it's my house. And how do you think we made you?", Levi asked.

"Nope! I don't want to know!"

"Levi!", Hanji shouted  playfully.

"And Mikasa, don't make rude comments", (Y/N) warned.

"I'm sorry", Mikasa muttered.