💘Valentine's Day Special💘 (Zhongli)

I know, Genshin doesn't have an anime but it's anime style and it's a holiday so shut it. I'm OBSESSED with him right now so we're delving into a valentine's day special with Geo daddy. 

happy valentine's day and remember to 

BE WEEB, DO CRIMES (/*w*)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(play music)

(Y/N) was walking back from the marketplace with a bottle of her husband's favorite wine for Valentine's Day.

"I hope he likes it," she smiles as she walked home.

As soon as (Y/N) walked into the home that she and Zhongli shared, she set the bottle on the table only to see her husband walk in from the garden.

"I see you bought wine," he nods.

"Yeah, it's your favorite," (Y/N) smiles.

"(Y/N), you shouldn't have."

"But I did!"

"What's the occasion?"

She stares at him. Is he playing coy?  She thought.

"Don't be coy, you know what the occasion is," she laughed. (Y/N) didn't get a response and she looks Zhongli. "You do know what day it is... right?"

"Hmm... It's Monday, correct?" Zhongli asked.

"Yeah... and?"

"The 14th."

This made the (H/C) woman facepalm.

"I can't believe you forgot Valentine's day. You never forget anything!" she deadpans.

"It must have slipped my mind, I have been busy at the funeral parlor as of late," Zhongli reasons before noticing the time on the clock. " That reminds me, I have to go."

He walks towards the door.

"But it's Val-" (Y/N) was interrupted by her husband.

"Yes, I know but I need to do this one thing and when I come home we'll open the wine," Zhongli interjects before kissing her cheek and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 After a little while, (Y/N) stumbles into the Wanmin restaurant. She staggers in and sits at a table where she was met with a happy Xiangling.

"Happy Valentine's day, miss (Y/N).  What can I get you?" she asked.

"The usual," (Y/N) nods.

"Right! I'll have your (Fave stew) ready in a bit."

A while later and the two were sitting together, catching up and (Y/N) explained the problem she was having.

"I see, you fear that Mr. Zhongli actually forgot Valentine's day. Well, I hear that the best way to get a man's attention is wearing an auspicious color or food," Xiangling suggests.

"Hmm," (Y/N) smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now wearing a red dress from the nearby shop, (Y/N) walked down the street looking for her husband.  She knew that he usually takes his strolls around this time but he was nowhere in sight. When she was about to give up, she bumped into Hu Tao.

"Oh hey, (Y/N)!" Hu Tao smiled. 

"Hi Hu Tao, have you seen my husband?" (Y/N) inquired.

"Oh! I think he was at the shore."

 "Thank you."

"No problem! Tell Zhongli I said hi!"

"Will do!"

And with that, the two departed. Halfway through her walk (Y/N) saw that the sun was setting and candles were lighting the path from the sides of the roads. She was curious but followed them down to the shore only to see  Zhongli standing in the middle of a heart-shaped ring of lanterns in the sand while holding the bottle of Osmanthus wine (Y/N) bought and a bouquet of glaze lilies.

"Oh my goodness!" she gasped and placed a hand over her mouth.

"Happy Valentine's day, (Y/N)," Zhongli smiled.

(Y/N) ran up to her husband and tackled him to the ground in a hug. Zhongli let out an 'oof' as he fell back on the sand before chuckling at his wife's excitement as he held her, the bottle of wine safely on the sand next to him.

"You remembered!" she smiles.

"Of course, I did. I've been planning this for months. I figured we could watch the stars, they're as radiant as you here," he smiled. "I take it that you like the surprise?"

"Of course I do! I love that you planned something so romantic."

"Anything for the woman I've loved for centuries. Now shall we, my love?"

"We shall."

The couple shared the bottle of wine and watched the stars, having a very happy Valentine's day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed and have a happy Valentine's day and remember 

 BE WEEB, DO CRIMES! (/ *-*)/