Sadao Maou

A/N: I'm back yo.
Sadao: wait! Why did Ashiya get a one shot before me?
A/N: he was requested.. *flicks him* you should be grateful I even gave you a one shot... Anyway here's the one shot.
JadeStoneFrost out (/*-*)/
~~~~~~
(Y/N) washed the dishes and humming to herself.. Sadao should've been home a while ago. Suddenly (Y/N) was snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of the door being unlocked, opened and closed followed by the sound of shoes being removed.

"(Y/N), I'm home", a voice groaned (Y/N) recognized as Sadao.

"You're home late", the (H/C) woman mused.

" *Sigh* Yeah, I know... An employee had a family emergency and I had to cover his shift."

(Y/N) hummed in acknowledgement before putting down the sponge, removing her gloves and turned to see her dark green haired husband's worn out smile.

"You work too hard, Honey... Go to bed and rest okay?", (Y/N) suggested.

" Okay, love you", Sadao yawned before leaving to the room he and his wife shared.

~~the next day~~

(Y/N) sat in Ashiya and Urushihara's apartment with the girls (Yes Sadao moved out, he's married now) at the coffee table as Ashiya cooked.

"Sadao has been working himself to the bone lately and I don't know what to do", (Y/N) griped as she held her (tea/coffee).

"He just became manager a month ago, (Y/N). There's nothing you can really do", Emi replied sympathetically.

"Good Sadao is simply trying to provide for you, good (Y/N)", Suzuno added. "Is it not his duty to provide for his wife?"

"Yeah but still...", (Y/N) said.

"Well when my dad gets like that, my mom cheers him up. Maybe you can do that Mrs. Maou", Chiho suggested.

"Chi, I thought I told you to call me '(Y/N)'. But you have a point, thank you."

"Anytime, Ms. (Y/N)."

"But the question is how.."

"Perhaps making his favorite meal?", Suzuno suggested.

"Sire would think it was a special occasion", Ashiya replied.

"Virgin killing sweater", Urushihara suggested as he typed on his laptop.

"Pervert!", Emi gasped.

"What? They are married, they should spice things up."

" Maybe a nice bowl of soup?", Chiho suggested. "Mom always said that the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

"He got tired of that last week", (Y/N) said.

"I've got nothing, how about you guys?", Emi asked.

"Nope", Urushihara shrugged.

"Nah-uh", Chiho answered, shaking her head.

"I have no ideas, I apologise", Suzuno admitted.

"There's got to be something I can do", (Y/N) groaned.

"Well, I still have the apron you used when you would visit, maybe you can do something with that", Ashiya suggested. "It might remind milord of when you were courting, milady."

(Y/N) nodded and finished her drink before taking the apron home with her.

~ time skip to night time brought to you by Izaya meeting Lelouch and Yukio~

(Y/N) tightened the apron strings and did her hair and makeup.

"Perfect. I sure hope Sadao will like this", (Y/N) said as she checked herself in the mirror.

The sound of the door unlocking echoed throughout the apartment.

~Sadao's POV~
I yawn as I opened the door and removed my shoes.

"Hon, I'm home", I yawn again as I scratched my messy hair.

I heard the patter of feet rushing to me. And being as exhausted as I am, my eyes were closed.

"Welcome home Dear!", (Y/N) chirped.

I opened my eyes to see my loving wife... In nothing but an apron!?

"Would you like dinner? Or to take a bath?", She asked before leaning forward showing me some... Um, c-cleavage..  "Or to... Have.. me?"

"Uhh, (Y-Y/N)?", I stutter as I turned beat red.

"Well do you want to... have.. me?"

"M-maybe... I mean it's been a while since we've... You know."

(Y/N) ripped off her apron to show... A bikini!?

"Psyke!! It's just a swimsuit! You really thought I was nude? My hubby's been a naughty boy", (Y/N) giggled.

"(Y/N), what the hell!?", I shouted.

"I-I'm sorry, I thought you'd get a kick out of it... You've been down lately and I thought I'd make you laugh."

Great, now I feel like a douchebag.

"I'm the one who should be sorry", I said, laying a hand on her bare shoulder.

~ normal POV~

He's smiling!

"There's that smile I love", (Y/N) cooed as she cupped Sadao's face.

"Thanks for cheering me up", he said softly. "Now let's go I have something for you!"

Sadao hoisted (Y/N) over his shoulder, causing her  (H/L) (H/C) hair to cover her face.

"Where are we going!?", (Y/N) asked. "What about dinner?"

"Forget dinner, I have some plans you'll like", Sadao said as he scurried to the room they shared and shut the door.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~~~~~
There you go, guys. I hope you like it... I have a new one shot book for both genders and any fictional character... Please check it out and request away. Also don't forget to request here too.  Have a great day my dear reader-chan!

JadeStoneFrost out (/*-*)/