𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃.

━━ ,∙˚✧ wonderland

━━ ,∙˚✧ wonderland.
[ stranger things. ]

❝ curious girls met curious ends,
that was a well-known fact.

in which a girl named alice lives in a world not meant for the kind-hearted, where things make little sense, and the real world seems flipped upside-down.

          alice was not a normal girl by any means. for starters, her name was not really alice, but five—she'd stolen the name from one of the doctor's she'd known in the upper world. she had spent her life in a world of wrongness and crawling vines, with ice-cold air and a starless sky, and monsters that were far from a sweet dream which roamed across the land. she'd once looked into a mirror when she was seven years old and found a world that was objectively much better than her cold universe of tests and needles. and alice had never been one to stray from adventure.

          now, alice lived in a world of her own making, which would have been a cheery old time if it wasn't for the fact she shared it with some not-so-kind hosts. but somehow, she found her way through it all, and lived, against every single odd stacked against her. she knew this wonderland like the back of her hand, and she knew all its monsters. and she was lonely, but she was okay. that was how her life had always been. no questioning it. nonsense didn't seem so much like nonsense when it was all you knew.