lying to love.

Jack's P.o.v

I see her laying there. Her beautiful eyes are closed and in distress. I've been sitting here for hours waiting for her to awake. I look at the curtain that blocks her from the elfs that have cookie poisoning and or have been in a toy making accident. I look at the tray of untouched food.

She has tossed and turned and struggled as if she is fighting.

If she is and she is fighting pitch then i was right to think she is strong. She is afraid but strong. I dont know if i could ever fight pitch like that.

If i lost something important he would devour me into fear.

I close my eyes. I feel a cold icy touch, touch my hand.

"Hey how did you sleep."

"Terrible i had nightmares, but i faught them as best as i could i tried not to be afraid."

"Good, good. It was you fighting him, and sandy he helped give you happy thoughts. But mostly you." I open my eyes her eyes are still blue but they are becoming bloodshot.

"What happened." She asks. I dont answer.

"It wasn't_"

"WHAT HAPPENED, JACK!" She demands.

I explain to her what happened. And she just stares at the wall

"Jack you need to remember what you promised me."

"Elsa thats like plan z, i dont really want to go there."

"No its plan a and or b and not now but i have a feeling the time will come, and i need you to do this."

"Elsa please dont talk that way."

"Jack you will need to do this remember."

"Fine, but lets not talk about it anymore."

"So."

"Yeah, so."

"So that was an interesting first lesson."

"Yeah, but dont worry it will get better."

"Thanks jack."

"No problem-o snowflake."

"I like it, it reminds me of some young high school couples i would see after school hours when i would walk down the streets in that little town. I like how snowflake, kind of rhymes with cupcake which is what those high school boys would call there girl friends. Its cute."

"Im glad you like it. Hey what was that town called."

"I dont know. You know what those teenagers did to which is kind of cute. They had this thing where one would say always and the other one would say it back it meant they would always be together."

She starts creating little falling snowflakes from her hands that fall onto her and the infirmary bed.

"Maybe making snowflakes will be our always."

"Yeah okay." She smiles. She looks down at her hands, then at me i start creating little snowflakes to.

I look at her barely touched lunch tray sitting at the side table. I look at the little red apple on it.

"You havent been eating."

"I havent been hungry."

"Yeah that comes with immortality the first few days, you can still eat drink and sleep but after a while its not needed. I havent slept since, well since after the first day i came back to life. North is diffrent though. He likes acting human he doesn't sleep,he just eats and nothing but cookies and milk."