Fear is your enemy. Hope is your ally.

Jack's P.o.v

She hit me with her ice. What is happening. She looks no diffrent. Everything is the same. Except... her eyes. They glow black.

Pitch. He got to her.

"Elsa whatever he is telling you dont listen he is trying to get to you. "

"I am listening to someone who cares about me. "

"No, cause he doesnt care about you. I do elsa i know your in there listen to me please try to understand."

"You dont love me."

"Yes i do."

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME!"

She shoots me with ice again. Straight in the heart. For a second i can see worry flash in her eyes and they turn blue. She thinks im gonna freeze like anna did. But when she sees it doesnt affect me. The blue dissapears.

Pitch walks put from the shadow and shoots nightmares at me.

Everything is black.

Elsa sits in a chair in the middle of the room. the room is black except fpr the center that has the spotlight. Her wrists are tied down and she looks at me pleadingly. Hey pale skin looks alot paler deathly. She also looks thinner like she is a mortal that hasnt eaten in forever.

"Elsa!"

"Jack...please." She says through tears.

"Elsa hold on, I'll get you out of here."

"No you won't." A dark eary voice says.

"You wont be leaving until you carry out your job. She is a criminal for hurting people do what you were meant to."

"What do you mea_" before i can finish a table appears. And i move toward it. My mind fights against it but my hand reaches out and presses

A button on the table.

Elsa cries out in pain. its shocking her. I fight against it i don't want to continue but i can't fight myself. Instead my body just makes me sit and watch her in pain. My eyes burn and my heart breaks evey second.

Just when I think my pain has ended, a gun appears in my hand.

"Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack... please jack." She keeps calling I dont want to do this. I lift the gun and my finger hovers over the trigger.

.

The real world shifts into place. Tooth, sandy, bunny, and north all hover over me wearing sad faces.

"What happened where's elsa."

"Pitch has control of her. They recked havoc on the workshop, a lot of elves are in the infirmary. She is gone Jack." Tooth says she golds her hands over her heart.

"No! She is still here i can tell."

"Jack mate. we dont know that for sur_" Bunny start

"I do. Okay bunny i know she is still there. Please trust me."

"Jack we would but...." north starts

Sandy points at us and we stoo. The he points to the window.

The man in the moon. His light shines upon us, he shines the brightest light on a blond piece of hair and a tiny snowflake that lay on my sweater over my heart.

A little heart appears over sandy's head. Then a girl with a braid. That girl is ugly and elsa looks nothing like that but i know where he is going wih this.