Faint

*Mikes POV*

I was pretty scared. Especially about Chester. What was he thinking? Maybe he was totally destroyed. I sat there, my hands tied on my back. Like the other ones. A man stood in front of me, holding a gun in front of my head.

"So, bastard", he paused, "what should I do with you? I have no idea. I don't want to kill you, just hurting. That's enough at the start."

What was his problem? In the bus were five guys. One of them was in the front, besides the busdriver. The other ones were in the middle of the bus, where my other band members and best friends were sitting too. Their hands tied on the back too. Like me.

I looked at the guy with an evil eye. I had the change to say something, but I don't wanted. I worried about Chester. He had no idea, why we left without him. Maybe the guys forgot, that he still was outside, wanted to get back in the bus. It all happened so fast:

We just get back in the bus, as I heard a noise. It came from the street. And then suddenly, five guys stormed the bus, with guns. Showing them around. One of them was screaming.

"If you make any noise, you will get problems. So just BE QUIT AND GET ON YOUR KNEES!!!"

He sounded very angry. He made me scared. Normally I'm not afraid against people, but at people with guns in their hands, I am, of course. Wishing they don't hurt me, or my friends.

One of them went to the busdriver, still holding the gun above and yelled:

"GO! DRIVE AWAY, I will lead you."

I thought again 'bout Chester, as suddenly my phone rang. The man took it and said:

"Chazzy Chaz. Wait! What? Isn't he inside? I thought you were five guys..."

He took the phone and hung up. He looked at me upset:

"You stupid bastard! He is still out there, right? You will regret that!"

"But I-I didn't.."

He interrupted me:

"SHUT UP!"

I was quit. Noticed, that my eyes were gettin wet. But I controlled myself, not to cry in front of this stupid asshole. I just hoped, that Chester was fine...

Suddenly the phone rang again.

"You're gonna be fuckin kidding me", he screamed throught the hole bus.

The guy hung up the conversation and stared at me. From my head to my shoes.

"Why do the fans like you? I don't know..."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"You asshole! Screw you", I took my hole Courage and said it. I just had to.

"What did you say? Repeat it, that EVERYONE CAN HEAR WHAT AN ASSHOLE YOU ARE!"

"NO, I'm NOT! YOU ARE! What is your problem? Are you jealous of us? Maybe your one of those guys who didn't reached something in their life and you want to hurt others because your tired of living and being that bored person! You want to get of rid your rage! Or what is your problem? I'm not scared of you! They will notice, that something is wrong!"

"Wow... that was...", he said ironically.

Suddenly the phone rung again.

"YOU'RE GONNA FUCKIN KIDDING ME", he said again and agreed the Conversation. He was really upset:

"If you ever try to call Mike or somebody else again, you will get big problems, got it?"

He talked to Chester. I could imagine his face. Maybe confused, sad, angry, speechless. All together. I sighed and hoped he was good.

"I asked if you got it!!"

I heard that Chester was trying to say something.

"I-i."

"GOT IT", the man shouted loud in my mobile phone.

"Y-yes", Chester whispered. Then the guy hung up.

He turned hisself to one of his accomplice and said:

"Find Chester!"