Chapter 18- Suprise After Suprise...

Kai: hello...  Yes...  What....  OK...... I'll think something...

Kai seemed tensed about something.....  You wanted to ask what....  But you remebered him telling not to disturb or ask anything about his work.....

But you couldn't keep yourself from asking.....

You: what is it???

Kai: nothjng let's just enjoy...  Our dinner......

You: kai...  I'm already really pissed about you...  For hiding things from me...  Since it's my birthday.....  Promise me to tell me everything...  Cause now that we are together insane to share both your happiness and your sad time.....

Kai: fine...... Since the sm area is under control of Zhang and Kim....  The man who sehun called for can't do anything unless...  The Park's ask them to assemble and talk among them......

You: Park's.....  ????

Kai: yes....  They are not underworld people....  But every one's in 10 years the underworld people select a justice...  Or peace keeper among ourself...  And for the past 5 decades Park's are our peace keepers......

You: so talk to them.......

Kai: not easy as you think....  The old Park's...  We're not really busy so they had time to meet whenever anyone wanted to.... Right now the new park is the one who bought lot of changes among us...  He's continually on travel and doesn't have time to meet anyone.....

You: well done guys have not any other plans....

Kai: well park has a wife...  Whim he loves dearly....

You: you gonna kidnap her...

Kai: ani ani.....  I'm not that bad...  Well maybe talk to her...

That's when Kai gets a message...

*ting....

Kai: sese, sent me her pic...

You: can I see her....

You take the phone and look at her....

You: Nina Unnie......

Kai: you know her....

You: yes....  Unnie and I studied at the same university....  She was of course my senior...  But we were really close....  She's also the reason I met lay......

Kai: you're saying this Unnie of yours is actually Park Chanyeol's wife......

You: yes...  I'm still in touch with her....... Woooow but I certainly didn't know that Unnie had married.....

Kai: wow....  You stun me everyday.....

You: yeah dude....  I'm famous...  You should be proud to have me as your girlfriend....

Kai: fine.... (laughing)

You: but if you want maybe I'll talk to her.... 

Kai: ani ani....  It's dangerous..

You: no...  I wanna help you...  And believe me that women right there, only talks to people who are really close with her..

Kai: fine...  Then go...  But I'll monitor from a distance... It seems she's in Korea.....  For some work..... 

You: Okie then...  I'll call her...