Chapter 28- Suprise!!!

I was really happy with whatever was happening now....  It was really a proud moment for me...  That I have achieved the impossible......

Yes it's true I was hurt...  But I did manipulate the story a bit....  To gain sympathy........

I got up to go out for a very important work...  As soon as I opened the door......

???: Mr. Lin Shunpei.... You're under arrest.....

I could hear this words .... I saw a cop sayung this..  With a group of 20 to 30 cops surrounding my house....  And pushing away the crowd of cops I saw a very familiar face......

???: hello grandpa.....

It was my granddaughter......  She was the one who was responsible for this......

Lin: you did this....

You: what do you think??

Lin: of course.....

So what happened........

You pushed kris on the couch and deepened the kiss....  Later when things got even more heated....

You ruffled behind your back taking out the handcuffs.....

You cuff kris to the couch.......

Kris: oooo kinky I like it....

You: well like this....

Throwing the key outside the window....

Kris: I get what's happening...  Hey...  Y/n... Wait if the old man knows this he'll make sure to end you.....

You: he can't even touch a single strand of my hair......

Kris: y/n !!!!!!!! Y/n........!!!!!!!

You run straight to Kai and lay's cell.....

Opening the gates.....

Kai: I guess plan executed well and good babe.....

You: yeah...  (smirking)

So what does Kai know .......

On the day of taking away kai and sehun.....

As sehun opens the door....  You hold kai's hand and tell him..

You: I'm sorry honey....  I'm doing this for something very important...  I have to save my family.....  My grandpa told me to either get married to kris or take over the empire of his...  Either he kidnapped my parents...... 

Kai: I understand....

You: but believe me...  When the time is right...  I'll make sure everything is alright.....  For now just act and don't tell sehun about this...

Kai: okay....

Sehun: Ahhhhhhh........

That's when you hear sehun screaming.......

End of second flashback.....

You: yeah.....

Lay: wait a sec you knew about this....  And didn't tell us....

You: I was the one who told him not to tell....

Sehun: so you're really not bad....